Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubn4zeM40tk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

why on earth is in this in the popular threads section

Dasilodavi
Jan 25, 2015
:ohdear: Oh God no it looks like a piece of poo poo. :ohdear:

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

unpleasantly turgid posted:

why on earth is in this in the popular threads section

lowtax is jumanji affiliate

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
if you have nostalgia for jumanji you are a fag and deserve to be dissapointed tbh hth imho

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the drumming scared me as a child

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the children's book was better than the first movie

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I main Kevin Hart in Jumanji.

It's tricky surviving the first few turns without being eaten by a Jack Black, but it really pays off once you find a small hole to hide.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Robin Williams

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse posted:

if you have nostalgia for jumanji you are a fag and deserve to be dissapointed tbh hth imho

The original movie is cool. I dont really have an opinion on the remake

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I have no strong feelings about the original one way or another but this trailer is some Jack and Jill-like thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The mosquitos the size of cars were awesome

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I get a creepy vibe from the idea that a nerd, a jock and 2 hot girls get stuck together in a room and then thanks to his knowledge of video games the nerd turns into a muscled sex god with superpowers who leads the rest through dangerous adventures, the jock becomes a tiny weak comic relief sidekick, the smart hot girl that the nerd obviously had a crush on is made even hotter for his pleasure and the mean cheerleader girl becomes ugly as punishment. It's like some loser's ultimate high-school power fantasy made into a movie that will become the new face of redpill or something.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Palpek posted:

I get a creepy vibe from the idea that a nerd, a jock and 2 hot girls get stuck together in a room and then thanks to his knowledge of video games the nerd turns into a muscled sex god with superpowers who leads the rest through dangerous adventures, the jock becomes a tiny weak comic relief sidekick, the smart hot girl that the nerd obviously had a crush on is made even hotter for his pleasure and the mean cheerleader girl becomes ugly as punishment. It's like some loser's ultimate high-school power fantasy made into a movie that will become the new face of redpill or something.

it's also a painfully obvious plot device that a 4 year old could come up with which is probably more offensive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You die in the game, you die in real life.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Palpek posted:

In addition to all this, that it's a video game now instead of a board game is completely stupid.

Board games still exist, movie!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i find dwayne johnson to be charming

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
As a heterosexual male, I find that the most disappointing thing about Fast Five through Eight is that at no point do Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel make out.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

i find dwayne johnson to be charming

he's like bill murray in that he can make even a bad movie worth watching simply due to his presence

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

WampaLord posted:

In addition to all this, that it's a video game now instead of a board game is completely stupid.

Board games still exist, movie!
yeah but they're for NERDS and you can't magically transform yourself in them

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Palpek posted:

Not to mention the dudes all look well into middle age, but the girl looks like she's still in high school.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

David D. Davidson posted:

As a heterosexual male, I find that the most disappointing thing about Fast Five through Eight is that at no point do Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel make out.

It's hosed up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

girth brooks part 2 posted:

Not to mention the dudes all look well into middle age, but the girl looks like she's still in high school.

Men Should Use Makeup Too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Palpek posted:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Robin Williams

sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

They needed a framing device other than 60s guy spends 36 years in the game. A movie about growing up and facing your fears is now transformation fetish fiction x land of the lost 2 because that's what gets the execs hard e.g.: giant spider guy in charge of wild wild west

• Locked thread