Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
So I'm watching a documentary on Netflix, and they're shooting a scene in the town I live in. They go into a restaurant, and I'm like hey I go there all the time! And sure enough, partway through a scene, I see myself in the background. I had no idea I was ever filmed. loving weirding me out right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Ask for royalties.

Petr

literally this big posted:

Ask for royalties.

I mean sure I'm a famous movie star now but I don't think the queen of england is gonna be interested

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

post a screencap

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
May I please have your autograph?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
omg dude THAT WAS YOU?? i was literally just in the process of registering a domain name to start a fan club. you were fantastic... a true artist.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
once the site is up, i'm planning on writing a few pieces of fan fiction about you if that is ok?

-----

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I knew someone who was around the filming of a Jersey Shore episode. According to them you have to sign a waiver if you even want to walk in the remote area of the shooting otherwise you aren't allowed in.

Documentary film makers I think just prefer to do whatever the hell they want.

Petr

Meeksha posted:

once the site is up, i'm planning on writing a few pieces of fan fiction about you if that is ok?

Only if they are intensely erotic and feature video game characters.

----------------

alnilam

Petr posted:

um, they already said fan fiction there's no need to be redundant

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Petr posted:

ok my first idea is a play on u and austin powers aka international man of mystery. it's a mashup with scooby doo and the mystery of the missing pants. SUPER erotic and MEGA HOT

-----

Petr

Meeksha posted:

ok my first idea is a play on u and austin powers aka international man of mystery. it's a mashup with scooby doo and the mystery of the missing pants. SUPER erotic and MEGA HOT

Can you get Sonic or maybe futa Samus in it?

----------------

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Meeksha posted:

This but like a grimy reboot and Scooby has become disenchanted with his old gang and goes by his full name scoobert now

google THIS

I still don't know what the documentary was about but "Petr Enters the Cullen" (a Twilight crossover) is def. going to be about the shipping industry.

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

This but like a grimy reboot and Scooby has become disenchanted with his old gang and goes by his full name scoobert now

Hey Scoobs! Want a Scooby snack??

...ro thanks. *guzzles vodka directly from bottle and stares into camera"

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

I'll incorporate sonic from the game "sonic the hedgehog."
Not Samus bc she's a girl and eww she has cooties.

Fan fiction forthcoming, I'm on my phone.

-----

super sweet best pal

Petr posted:

So I'm watching a documentary on Netflix, and they're shooting a scene in the town I live in. They go into a restaurant, and I'm like hey I go there all the time! And sure enough, partway through a scene, I see myself in the background. I had no idea I was ever filmed. loving weirding me out right now!

It's something you can brag about to your kids.

Slugnoid

jut post the name of the doco so we can play spot the yob

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
petr and the hedgehog: love is pain

once upon a time, there was a man or woman named petr. it is impossible to know which, so let's just go with the universal 'he' and hope that 'he' is not a rampaging feminazi who stomps on my throat for choosing to go this direction.

petr had been playing spelunky on his ps4 ALL WEEKEND LONG. as he jumped on snakes and whipped at spiders, he had an idea - how much fun would it be to jack it to sonic the hedgehog? he sat motionless, staring at his pants, watching a boner rise against the fabric like the morning sun rising in the east. except instead of a star rising, it was a penis. but there was one (1) problem where was his sonic game? he did not know! was he just supposed to hold this hot, erotic nether-rod up whilst looking for the game?? that was not an option, so petr came up with an idea. "A'ha!" he thought. he thought about exclaiming it out loud but was unsure of himself.

petr logged onto the internet via his local ISP. he frantically scoured forums for pictures of naked sonic the hedgehog from the sega game, sonic the hedgehog. "heh heh heh... more like sonic the hedgeHOT," petr said loudly to himself. he was pleased with his pun.

DING DING a message has appeared in one of the chatrooms he was in. "heyyoooooo it's a'me, sonic!" "oh lord of mine, who i worship occasionally, is it true? is it really sonic?," petr semi-shouted. his voice lowered at the end of his sentence because of a drop in self-confidence. that was always an issue for petr. "u want sex?" said sonic. "YES PLEASE!!!" petr both typed and semi-shouted simultaneously. sonic replied, "lulz wut is ur address?" petr couldn't type fast enough, he needed to sooth his raging lap-rocket, which was erect. "brt omw" said sonic.

not even 30 seconds later, the doorbell rang. petr opened it to see none other than the blue blur himself. "that was so freaking fast," said petr, his voice again fading out due to the constant issue of self-confidence. "it wasn't just fast, it was SONIC fast!" said sonic whilst flashing a powerful thumbs up. "lets get to boinking," said petr. unfortunately, sonic had lied. he had no intention of making love. he pulled out a gun and robbed petr at gunpoint, pointing the gun directly at his face. petr learned the hard lesson that you shouldn't give out your home address on the internet (also called the world wide web), even if it is in the prospect of making whoopie with a video game character.

the end

-----

alnilam

lol

Twenty Four

lol why? i mean im not sorry but why lol

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Twenty Four posted:

lol why? i mean im not sorry but why lol

fan fiction about petr since he is a celebrity now. HE WAS IN A MOVIE!

i promised fan fiction earlier in this thread, so i followed through.

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
For context...

Meeksha posted:

Petr posted:
Can you get Sonic or maybe futa Samus in it?

Meeksha posted:
I'll incorporate sonic from the game "sonic the hedgehog."
Not Samus bc she's a girl and eww she has cooties.

Fan fiction forthcoming, I'm on my phone.

-----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Not having a response from Petr makes me feel kind of like a weirdo. Just sayin. I know I should have included Austin Powers and/or Shrek, but I'm getting self-conscious that my fan fiction was just weird for not including either of them.

-----

• Locked thread