Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Sagebrush posted:

i support the building of housing in theory, but lomarf if you think it's not gonna be (1) a family-unfriendly worker hole for unmarried 20-30somethings to keep living like they did at stanford and (2) a company-town-esque ploy to keep people at their jobs longer and return some of their salary to the employer

like, gently caress, let google get into the real estate business. why not. let them build giant apartment blocks and actually drive down the cost of housing for everyone, instead of further stratifying and separating the Googlers from the Rest Of Us.

also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QCySNv7cxA

"someone else whose job it is to figure out how to set up rooms determined that this table would look good here"

i apologize but this, along with most things goldman sachs, is extremely my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

poty posted:

i apologize but this, along with most things goldman sachs, is extremely my poo poo

are you on the social network for hedge fund investors that he's building?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

im signing the gently caress up as we speak

poty
Jun 21, 2008

actually i tried to sign up and it told me i already had an account lol

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

The Management posted:

yeah, they should tell brits and Australians this when they land. don't say oval office in America unless you want to get shot / shot / shot.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
more like goldman sucks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

Are you guys talking about symphony? just lol if you think that's the next hip secret social network, did they ever add support for browsers besides IE?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Sagebrush posted:

WARN: you are gay

ERROR: someone has stolen your trees

Radium truly a pioneer

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Silver Alicorn posted:

gently caress you google for popularizing this poo poo

can't we act like adults for five consecutive minutes?

at least u get to play the little dinosaur jumping game

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

im a swede living in south africa :ssh:

haha how much are they paying you

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the cortana crap after a win10 creators wipe is insufferable

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

AtomD posted:

haha how much are they paying you

quit the software industry and went back into academia, so not much. south africa has some decent universities though, so needsuiting for now. besides i refrained from commenting on the nazi comment above as i am uncomfortably aware of comfortably living in an extreme white privilege bubble (in both the broader figurative sense, and in a rather real geographic sense)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

graph posted:

the cortana crap after a win10 creators wipe is insufferable

i do a windows 10 creators wipe every day if you know what i mean

• Locked thread