Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Hey everyone, I (along with my cousin) run a comedy gaming/music channel called "Sbassbear", and for the last few weeks we've been recording an LP on the game RiME. I saw that it was on the requested games list here, so I thought I'd make a thread for it. I'll be posting one at a time so we can all be on the same page here.

RiME is an "adventure" puzzle platformer from Tequila Works, the devs that brought you Deadlight back in 2012. I put adventure in quotations because the game was originally supposed to be open world but later was designed to be quite linear. It's available for all platforms, but we played it on PC. Since there's no dialogue or narration, or even any written words in the game, there's not a whole lot to say about the game other than the fact that it's pretty and mysterious. Oh, and the soundtrack is very well done. It's 30 dollars currently which may be a bit steep given it's average playtime (about 7 hours). Since we're partially a comedy channel, we try to keep the mood laidback; discussing a variety of subjects in a humorous light.

Anyway here's episode 1:

1 - It's Pretty (polsy)

d0grent fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:allears:

sethimothy
Nov 1, 2006

Nyu for 1d4 points of damage
I enjoyed this content, and want to show appreciation... and I have a few questions I'd like to ask, maybe get your feedback. And I'd also like to maybe see when future content of yours becomes available. If only there was some way I could do that? I don't know.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Speak thine mind young child, and all shall be revealed.

edit: also thank you for the you enjoyed it.

d0grent fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 4, 2017

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I came to "witness" this game, but instead I came out of it learning almost nothing and more about random bullshit.

Also which one of you is Grump and Not so Grump? I'm asking for a friend.

Edit: Also what made you think it was a good idea to youtube dump without reading the rules first?

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jul 4, 2017

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I thought the rule was just against posting finished LPs, sorry. I've edited the OP and I'll post 1 at a time in regular intervals so we can all be at the same spot.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I get the feeling you don't 'get' what this subforum is about. It isn't for pimping out your like share subscribes for hot clicks, it's about making LPs for the forums.

Just because you're rehosting and dripfeeding it to a thread doesn't make it an SA LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Alright. Then I'll close the thread. I'll make a thread when I'm starting a new game.

• Locked thread