Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Cocaine-coated ice cube up the butt should work wonders

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hiccups are spasms of the diaphram. breath in and out very slowly and deeply for a minute to stretch your diaphram.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You know how in old timey cartoons drunk people have the hiccups? I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen in real life, except maybe by coincidence. Sorry I don't know how to cure hiccups. But this is something that has been bothering me for some time and I felt this would be a good time to share.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Ocean Book posted:

hiccups are spasms of the diaphram. breath in and out very slowly and deeply for a minute to stretch your diaphram.

came here to post this

I usually hold my breath with my lungs full for 30 seconds. Make sure to plug your nose so your lungs stay full and your diaphram stays tight. This always works for me

My grandma always gave me a spoonful of granulated sugar when I had the hiccups and I don't remember if it helped but I recommend it.

• Locked thread