Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MotU posted:

murdered the giant

His match with Flair in TNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Aphrodite posted:

Front facebusters suck rear end. He needs a new finisher.

he should do the fuckbuster

this also applies to every wrestler

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did hogan ever do something on par with roman murdering braun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1y_8YrZpSA
lol i was at this live and it ruled

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Considering we just had all of The Shield lose on the same PPV (and with the cheating/outside interference) - I could just as easily see this as the start of them bring them back together as a stable to try and make Roman more popular.

Tornhelm fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jul 10, 2017

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Do it ironically posted:

his wrestling has improved the last year plus a lot and i know it's stealing danielson's moves but it works and he does it well as a heel and here's an unpopular opinion. Dean has been phoning it in since the shield broke up and the fact miz can have a half decent match with him is amazing, no one can say dean is putting any effort into any match he got carried by AJ/Cena/Miz at smackdown come at me

Ambrose has been phoning it in since they hosed up with his first WWE title build.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Tornhelm posted:

Considering we just had all of The Shield lose on the same PPV (and with the cheating/outside interference) - I could just as easily see this as the start of them bring them back together as a stable to try and make Roman more popular.

Give the Shield a heel run and have Roman break from them if they do something spectacularly nasty is the only way to do that right and only if it is far removed from this year. Roman needs a good heel run. Pushing him as a baby face for so drat long was killing him. Let the crowds do what they already have been and give him time to develop a bit more (expand his move set and stamina would do him a hell a lot of good)

He NEEDS this way more then WWE needs him as a loathed face.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

He needs to get his disgraceful back on a treadmill and get some loving cardio.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Liquid Communism posted:

But I did say he needed to build some stamina further up :confused:

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Liquid Communism posted:

The greatest feud of the next decade will be Roman and the Usos vs. genetics

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Communism posted:

Ambrose has been phoning it in since they hosed up with his first WWE title build.

Most people don't realize that a big part of why he wrestles like that except in really high profile situations is that he's wrestled more than ANYONE in WWE the past 3-4 years without getting hurt. The dude is a loving ironman, and a workhorse on the house show circuit.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

CubsWoo posted:

all i could notice the whole night was the "roman has a weenie-do" sign

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Most people don't realize that a big part of why he wrestles like that except in really high profile situations is that he's wrestled more than ANYONE in WWE the past 3-4 years without getting hurt. The dude is a loving ironman, and a workhorse on the house show circuit.

I'm not blaming him. He's got a new wife and is working a safer style than he did on the indies. It's not like working crazier bumps would get him a push, so gently caress it, do what you do.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*dean ambrose does another comically bad match with horrible selling* well that's his right and i respect that
*roman reigns does a sell segment in a match* you bitch motherfucker

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Communism posted:

I'm not blaming him. He's got a new wife and is working a safer style than he did on the indies. It's not like working crazier bumps would get him a push, so gently caress it, do what you do.

Oh okay, that's cool then. I hear a lot of people leveling it at him as a knock like he's not capable of dialing it up but he absolutely is, he's just also being smart.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

*dean ambrose does another comically bad match with horrible selling* well that's his right and i respect that
*roman reigns does a sell segment in a match* you bitch motherfucker

Dean has pretty good matches and I have no issue with Roman so I hope you're not talking to me with this.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Oh okay, that's cool then. I hear a lot of people leveling it at him as a knock like he's not capable of dialing it up but he absolutely is, he's just also being smart.

Brock Lesnar works five minute matches four times a year, gets paid millions and millions of dollars and remains one of the biggest stars on the roster. He is the smartest man in wrestling and you should respect that.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DeepDickPizza posted:

Brock Lesnar works five minute matches four times a year, gets paid millions and millions of dollars and remains one of the biggest stars on the roster. He is the smartest man in wrestling and you should respect that.

I do. Doesn't mean I'm entertained by him or don't want him to gently caress off.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

Nah. Rocky's still the smartest man in wrestling. Gets a wheelbarrow full of cash any time he deigns to come back, meanwhile makes all the money in the world in a better job.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Out of all the things that suck about modern WWE, no pyro makes entrances lovely. I remember when Brock had 2 pyros to punctuate his entrance and they were awesome.

WIthout it, he looks so much more stupid and stars feel so much less special. Just people walking down :(

Why the gently caress did Joe not follow up on that slam, apart from the obvious reason that the psychology needed it? Just have the ref ward him off, it made Joe look so stupid for not pushing his advantage.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kevin Nash just walked away and let John Wick do his thing, so he is also very smart.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

That main event stank.

Clumsy as gently caress, the same loving suplex spot for the billionth time and the "lol, whatever, the part timer gets to keep the title for another 6 months!".

The actual champion on Raw is The Miz and he is stuck in a hell feud having mediocre matches with a trash-wrestler.

spudsbuckley fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jul 10, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're reversing the reasons.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You'll never figure out whether his in-ring style or iron man status came first. he's dean ouroboros and thats the way he Loves it

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Congratulations to PPV winner Heath Slater on his match.

Which was better: The fake static on the breaking logo, or the fake fill for time match that they didn't even air

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

CubsWoo posted:

Could just get a masectomy like Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I love this new Always Sunny gang gimmick

• Locked thread