Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does the piss tape exist?
No, the piss tape doesn't exist because trump wasn't dumb enough to perform sex acts in a place where he might be recorded.
No, the piss tape doesn't exist because, while trump is dumb enough to be recorded, it wasn't recorded. So the events in the dossier occurred, just weren't recorded or the recording is lost.
No, the piss tape doesn't exist (for another reason, please describe in a post!).
Yes, the piss tape exists, was recorded as kompromat by russian intel but will never be released during trump's administration.
Yes, the piss tape exists, was recorded as kompromat by russian intel and will be released.
Yes, the piss tape exists, was recorded by someone other than the russians.
Yes, the piss tape exists and TRUMP HIMSELF recorded it.
Comedy Option.
View Results

• Locked thread
smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
4chan trolls invented the piss tape story unfortunately. If the tape really did exist and was released it would most likely make trumps aproval ratings skyrocket tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

not only does the piss tape exist, there are multiple

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ban everyone who voted no

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Yes. But I refuse to acknowledge the term "kompromat" so I'm abstaining from voting.

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

Its as real as cheese pizza

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
a piss tape betamax

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
behead those who insult piss tape

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

behead those who insult piss tape

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
literally every choice is a comedy option

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
There are 3 things certain in life:

Death, taxes and piss tape

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
no option that someone peed on a tape?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the piss tape is real and it will remain locked away in some oligarch's vault

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if the piss tape did not exist we would have to invent it

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My legal name is Tape and Trump pissed on me AMA

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

deadgoon posted:

if the piss tape did not exist we would have to invent it

we have the technology

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/robotics/artificial-intelligence/ai-creates-fake-obama

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rushi posted:

no option that someone peed on a tape?

lol if your bladder dont start hurting every time u see a vhs on the shelf

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Virginia, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, Virginia, there is a piss tape.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

If the piss tape isn't real then why do I keep talking about it?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the cowboy bebop episode where they explore the ruins of earth searching for a betamax player, except Faye's video turns out to be the piss tape

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a pissed ape

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
it's probably more of a piss sd card

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
*calming waiting for inevitable trump meltdown tweet using the phrase "Fake Piss"*

kellyanne shows up on Hannity the following evening with a bottle of QuickFix and pretends to squirt sean with it (only she does cause she took the cap off to get a sniff pre-show because she herself just had to kno the truth) :q:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 02:42 on Jul 17, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Such a tape would have leaked (lol) by now. Stop talking about the tape and start talking about progressive issues.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

super sweet best pal posted:

Such a tape would have leaked (lol) by now. Stop talking about the tape and start talking about progressive issues.

You sound like you're fun to be around.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Next time you make a poll please use checkbox so that I can check every box, thanks. That said I picked comedy option, piss tape is real and it's a comedy.

Mr. Sharps has issued a correction as of 08:02 on Jul 17, 2017

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

You sound like you're fun to be around.

Sorry if I prefer proven things like the Hogan sex tape to some unverified accounting of Trump's desire to see hookers pee on Obama's bed.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

an actual dog posted:

the cowboy bebop episode where they explore the ruins of earth searching for a betamax player, except Faye's video turns out to be the piss tape

the word youre lookin for is videocassette recorder

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sorry if I prefer proven things like the Hogan sex tape to some unverified accounting of Trump's desire to see hookers pee on Obama's bed.

so liberal it hurts

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
That guy's right, the piss tape thing has been run into the ground.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That guy's right, the piss tape thing has been run into the ground.

low energy :sad:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:stonk:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

My heart and my intentions tell me Donald Trump didn't pay underage Russian hookers to piss on Obama's bed, but the facts say that's true.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Its like jewel of the nyle

I am the piss tape

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

4chan trolls invented the inventing the piss tape

everytime some fuckboy in trump's circlejerk picks poo poo out of their rear end and eats it some mouthbreather on 4chan is quick to jump on their poo poo covered mouth to lick a hanky and wipe it off

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

everytime some fuckboy in trump's circlejerk picks poo poo out of their rear end and eats it some mouthbreather on 4chan is quick to jump on their poo poo covered mouth to lick a hanky and wipe it off

what the gently caress does this mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

walgreenslatino posted:

what the gently caress does this mean

I think it means he's GBS.

• Locked thread