Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Splatmaster posted:

Mouthwash+Pop Rocks=fun oral hygiene

:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

There's no irony at all in using lemon scented Pledge on my lemons and polishing them up so I can see myself in them before I make lemonade

people actually bought/buy breath strips. people like dumb things. I bet there is a market for Scope/Listerine pop rocks.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Splatmaster posted:

There's no irony at all in using lemon scented Pledge on my lemons and polishing them up so I can see myself in them before I make lemonade

the purpose for different flavored detergents is so u don't ruin the flavor of all your favorite fruits during the rigorous cleansing process

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

imagine the horror of a pear cleaned in....sour apple scent!?!? :barf:

Manifisto

I need froot flavored detergent for my froot by the foot

Manifisto

sorry my froot loops

froot by the foot exists only in my fevered imagination

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

Might have to settle for foot powder, sorry friend

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Might have to settle for foot powder, sorry friend

is it ok to add a little r powder?

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
tropical breeze is kinda fruit-adjacent so id use that imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

*Drinks a gallon of bleach, just to be safe*

Manifisto

I find its best to sterilize with a shot of everclear before and after each bite

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

if you thoroughly cleanse the floor, the bowl, the foot, and the froot loops (don't forget to 2:1 dilute your milk with detergent!), you could place the bowl next to your foot with your extremely clean hands, then thoroughly clean a camera to take a photograph. make sure to frame up correctly so you get a clean shot.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

is it ok to add a little r powder?

Ok here is what you do go to the store buy a large jar of alphabet cookies. pick out all of the rs and grind them into a fine powder, now add to mixer and continuously add bleach until you get yourself a nice 'r' flavored cleansing paste

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alright, so listen to THIS-

Hydroponic hypoallergenic french fries cooked in e l b o w g r e a s e

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

Alright, so listen to THIS-

Hydroponic hypoallergenic french fries cooked in e l b o w g r e a s e

i'm sorry but a greasy elbow means it's not clean. try again, bucko.

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

very disappointed with Costcos polish sausage.

deep dish peat moss

bacalou posted:

If you think about it all of the food from Hook the motion picture was germ free bc it was imaginary

You're doing Paleo now huh? I'm trying Rufio myself, it's only been 2 weeks and I already lost 20 pounds.

bacalou

after six weeks of clean eating, i can:

• fly
  • fight
  • crow
  • save maggie
  • save jack
  • hook is baaaaack

LvK

FIVE STARS!!
The doctor said I needed more greens in my diet so I've been chowing down on scouring pads on my lunch breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
we've enslaved mr. clean to add a spotless sheen to all of our food, and when the economy and government went dark we cannibalized him

• Locked thread