Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

capcom dumped videos for all 14 weapons (rip prowler) and this game looks so insanely fuckin dope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYFIFfhq-wc

i fuckin love the new hammer rhythm thing hammers got and it looks like they took all the good poo poo from styles and ditched the rest. this games gonna loving rule and I'm so ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Capcom can huff my nuts

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Capcom can huff my nuts

true but other thn the fact that its not on switch this game looks fuckin perfect

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I couldnt get into the 3DS monster hunters since the control scheme hurt my hands, so Im extremely looking forward to killing monsters with a good controller

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm a hammer bro and this looks good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to play this game with the giant loving gunblade

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game looks cool but i want the pc version not the ps4 verions.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm a hammer bro and this looks good

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

This looks extremely good. I'm hoping they'll localize XX too, generations ruled.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hate capcom as much as the next guy but yeah this looks fantastic..recommend watching the vids and the extended general gameplay vids. if you ain't hype after that..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the monstr hunter teams the only one at capcom that isnt full of big time tards and knows how to make games and theyre the only one thats still making the company money. funny how that works

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Looks great! Hopefully they make some of the easier parts of this series a little more obtuse. I hate knowing exactly what I'm doing in this game and I love having to use the wiki for every detail. Also hopefully the drop rates decrease a little since I love fighting the same monster over and over again for 1% drops. In generations my favorite part was the cat people talking ^_^ so let's hope that's back. The combat, the story, the crafting... I'm hoping this game turns out to be the masterpiece we all know and love.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

"Meow I'm angry!" - little cat guy, angry

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This gif looks awesome! It's incredible how the hammer actually looks like it's hitting the monster and not just doing an animation over it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you done?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That guy has a chemical imbalance

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Cool. I'll pick this up after I beat 3 and 4 on the 3DS [coughs quietly]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Okay liquid drink idk who you are but in the words of gucci mane tone it down

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That guy has a chemical imbalance

isnt he the guy that came out of five years of hibernation to flame th poo poo out of you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

Looks great! Hopefully they make some of the easier parts of this series a little more obtuse. I hate knowing exactly what I'm doing in this game and I love having to use the wiki for every detail. Also hopefully the drop rates decrease a little since I love fighting the same monster over and over again for 1% drops. In generations my favorite part was the cat people talking ^_^ so let's hope that's back. The combat, the story, the crafting... I'm hoping this game turns out to be the masterpiece we all know and love.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

isnt he the guy that came out of five years of hibernation to flame th poo poo out of you

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

ive been getting back into monster hunter generations and im fucken hyped for this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want MH on the Switch

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I'm also picking monster Hunter gens back up. Trying to get to Hunter rank 3 so I don't get carried online lol. So fuckin hyped

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bump, capcom put out a new trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4

bunch of new monsters revealed, barroth and diablos returning. also in-game weapon tree confirmed, take all option for the item box confirmed. also hammer gets a jumping somersault:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4&t=87s

i'm so fuckin ready

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I think that was also a Lavasioth variant swimming in the mud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it looks really loving good. i cant believe the same company dumps aids into fresh water

• Locked thread