Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
the guy didn't look too tough, but I should have checked his glass before I started mouthing off to him. turned out he was a bud light drinker and i should not have messed with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
putting down my german imported ipa and doing a bunch of highly technical karate moves that i've perfected through years of training, but the bud light drinker doesn't even flinch from it and knocks me out with one punch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
With a sigh I down my sake and draw my katana. It's of no use against the pure American strength of Bud light.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Captain Morgan and his crew are hundreds of feet under in davy jones locker now thanks to the bud.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
all "men" are emasculated with low T by the pee water fiends

little munchkin

Ride The Gravitron posted:

With a sigh I down my sake and draw my katana. It's of no use against the pure American strength of Bud light.

----------------

FutonForensic

woman: you're drunk, and I don't want no whiskey dick

:clint: not whiskey, miss. bud lite. you're staring at a man with a quarter-chub

woman: welp. im wet, much like bud lite, the wettest beverage available in these united states

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

FutonForensic posted:

woman: you're drunk, and I don't want no whiskey dick

:clint: not whiskey, miss. bud lite. you're staring at a man with a quarter-chub

woman: welp. im wet, much like bud lite, the wettest beverage available in these united states

you yeeted this straight out of my erotic novel that isnt sponsored by budweiser that they asked me to write to market bud light to 40 year old mouse women which they felt needed a gay man's touch

Dads Dip Cup

"here hold my bud light and check this out" I say to my buddy as I hand him my beer and immediately punch myself across the face, shattering my jaw

FutonForensic

Dads Dip Cup posted:

"here hold my bud light and check this out" I say to my buddy as I hand him my beer and immediately punch myself across the face, shattering my jaw

Mariana Horchata

Hacksaw Jim Duggan beats people up.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :patriot:

Ultra Spoot

Stone Cold double fisting bud heavies: and that's the bottom line, cause st- *instantly gets knocked out by bud lite drinker*

Dads Dip Cup

I saunter up to the bar and take a seat. "nothing like an ice cold Michelob Ultra after a hard day's work", I think to myself. As I start to unwind I glance over to the fellow seated next to me and am unable to contain my amusement at his choice of drink. "Bud Light?", I sneer. "If I wanted to drink that I'd hit up the high school block party down the street! Snerk!"

The entirety of the bar falls dead silent. The fellow next to me calmly sets his Bud Light onto the counter and slowly stands up, completely expressionless. Then in an instant he is behind me, and I briefly feel the force of my entire body weight being pulled up through my rear end crack as I am effortlessly hoisted into the air. A high-pitched squeal escapes my lips followed by a mighty *rrrriipp* as my pants split apart, unable to withstand the pressure, exposing my buttocks for all to see. I had made a grave mistake.

Mariana Horchata

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I saunter up to the bar and take a seat. "nothing like an ice cold Michelob Ultra after a hard day's work", I think to myself. As I start to unwind I glance over to the fellow seated next to me and am unable to contain my amusement at his choice of drink. "Bud Light?", I sneer. "If I wanted to drink that I'd hit up the high school block party down the street! Snerk!"

The entirety of the bar falls dead silent. The fellow next to me calmly sets his Bud Light onto the counter and slowly stands up, completely expressionless. Then in an instant he is behind me, and I briefly feel the force of my entire body weight being pulled up through my rear end crack as I am effortlessly hoisted into the air. A high-pitched squeal escapes my lips followed by a mighty *rrrriipp* as my pants split apart, unable to withstand the pressure, exposing my buttocks for all to see. I had made a grave mistake.

Twenty Four

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Twenty Four

Bud light is a pretty great "I want to drink a dozen or more beers" beer. I have some in the fridge, but also a full bar with mixers, just sayijn if someone wants to come over!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVKQV0sJ-8&t=10s

Whoa! I ain't fuckin' with nobody that fucks with giant robots and drinks Bud Lite!!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

cda

by Hand Knit
getting beat up by a girl who's drinking bud light

cda

by Hand Knit
I thought it was the guy next to her drinking the bud light. I didn't realize it was her until it was too late and my rear end was inside the jukebox getting poked by the needle

cda

by Hand Knit
getting chased by a goat who's drinking bud light

google THIS

Look at like that smug little poo poo. Thinks that little can and the green mush inside it will save him. Well, today I also brought a can. And as I shotgun that beautiful blue can and crush it against my tiny forehead the world takes on an almost supernatural clarity, and I can feel my already impressive muscles tense with newfound strength.

My name is Bluto, and this is my day of reckoning.

Manifisto

"that's funny," said the beefy bearded man as he slid off the barstool onto his thick feet, "'sex in a canoe' is also what I call a triple punch to the gut"

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
No matter how much I shake and dance, the Bud Light Guy makes me crap my pants

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Goku on the verge of defeat. He's dropped out of super Saiyan and is out of sensu beans. From down below Vegeta tosses him a refreshing cold Bud light. Freeza feels the tables turning.

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 29, 2017

fuck. marry. t-rex

I drink coors and fight men

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
conversely- getting beat off by a guy who's drinking bud light

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Their superior strength would rip your johnson right off

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
*I'm sat at the bar enjoying my bud feather when some bud light drinkers rock up*
"Hey nerd, why don't you try a real beer you pussy"
*Trying to keep my head down as they start jostling me.*
"I...I..I'm just trying to have a nice quiet beer guys"
"Hahaha loser!"
*The bud light drinkers start beating on me*
"What's going on here lads?"
*The stranger takes a sip of his Carlsberg special brew*
"Cripes, let's scarper!!"

cda

by Hand Knit

Peanut Butler

the only bud light i need is made by bic

Twenty Four

wonderful!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

getting chased by a goat who's drinking bud light

google THIS

Obiwan: It's over, Anakin! I have Miller High Life!

Anakin: You underestimate my power!

Obiwan: Just kidding! (sips his ice cold Bud Light)

little munchkin
beer is quite high in calories, a lot of people don't really care about stuff like that but when you put in a lot of work at the gym, you don't really want it to go to waste so you reach for a cold bud light instead of some fancy microbrew

----------------

little munchkin
sipping your bud light is basically the american equivalent of when you see kung fu dudes do all those fancy arm motions to intimidate their enemies

----------------

little munchkin
when the bartender says the bud light keg just ran out

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Meow
if you drink a really gross beer you fight better cause the taste makes your body angry at you for putting something like that in it
i shotgunned a tallboy of steel reserve and was able to fight off three attackers while vomiting up foam and half-digested jalapeno poppers

• Locked thread