Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric Danger
Jan 15, 2017

Evangelist of Atheism
I thought this movie looked like it would worth seeing (in 3D) just for the effects, but reviews are saying the story is weak and the casting is poor. I was just wondering if anyone has seen it and has an opinion. I'm kind of on a deadline for going to see it because I'm having surgery on my elbow in a few days and won't be able to drive for a while.

[edit]I found a thread about this the other movie forum (I didn't realize there were two) so NEVERMIND[/edit]

If a mod happens by, could you just delete this thread since it's useless?

Eric Danger fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I have not seen Valerian.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thinking of going on Tuesday.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

super sweet best pal posted:

Thinking of going on Tuesday.

what will you get at the concession stand

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
i would recommend watching it in the theatre.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thread has been deleted :tipshat:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah. the leads are really bad and the dialog is really bad but it does look really good. its a real bummer.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

It will be a great movie to turn the sound off and sync up to an album

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
dialogue's clunky and lovely. lot of moments where it seemed like they didn't know how to do back and forth banter, and it gets awkward. everything that reminded me of fifth element was cool. aliens pointing and grunting were cool. pirate guy was cool.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the opening w/ all the aliens showing up on the station is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eric Danger posted:

I thought this movie looked like it would worth seeing (in 3D) just for the effects, but reviews are saying the story is weak and the casting is poor. I was just wondering if anyone has seen it and has an opinion. I'm kind of on a deadline for going to see it because I'm having surgery on my elbow in a few days and won't be able to drive for a while.

[edit]I found a thread about this the other movie forum (I didn't realize there were two) so NEVERMIND[/edit]

If a mod happens by, could you just delete this thread since it's useless?

Thread deleted, you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I can delete this thread, OP.

• Locked thread