Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poise
knightscope or some poo poo, what the gently caress this is literally how they ended up with terminators what the gently caress

duck edit: stop using users real names. it's doxxing and very against the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

robot security guards are good because they will probably be programmed by the NSA

just like real security guards

bacalou

honestly i'm comforted knowing my exact whereabouts and actions at all times will be reported accurately, rather than through the lense of someone i've probably wronged in the past

bacalou

real security guard: he googled how to be a bigger jerk like 8 times

robot security guard: he googled how to be a bigger jerk exactly 5 times

bacalou

real security guard: he stared at his ugly face and probably thought about how sad his life is before breaking down and crying in the empty tub

robot security guard: he stood in front of the bathroom security camera 37-zeta for 3.7 minutes before moving into the tub (empty, dry). subject began crying at 0239 PST (cameras 39-alpha, 39-beta, and 40-alpha) for 15.2 minutes.

bacalou

i left a flaming bag of dog dook on the robot security guard's front door and he just extinguished it and put it in my file.

Scaly Haylie

bacalou posted:

real security guard: he googled how to be a bigger jerk like 8 times

robot security guard: he googled how to be a bigger jerk exactly 5 times

bacalou

i can't run for president in 20 years because roboguard recorded me eating two subway footlongs in a row while in my undies

Scaly Haylie

mod edit: no politics

bacalou

mods?

Petr
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/887087943738961920

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mariana Horchata

they shoulda posted in byob instead :(

google THIS

the robot security guard literally looks like a character from Pixar's Wall-E

google THIS

Lawyer: Your honor, not only did my robot client not take a bunch of videos of that guy naked and post them online, he is clearly quirky and adorable and will probably go on an epic adventure someday and teach people about environmental responsibility.

Judge: Case heckin' dismissed.

I dunno man, I didn't vote for that judge either.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Mariana Horchata posted:

they shoulda posted in byob instead :(

New mouse-over text- "don't be a dead robot, post in BYOB instead!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

no no no, we coded "this.chill"

Majuju

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

bacalou posted:

i can't run for president in 20 years because roboguard recorded me eating two subway footlongs in a row while in my undies

what toppings

edit: security robot, please run subwich_analysis.bat

Majuju fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Aug 1, 2017

bacalou

It was just 3x meatball :(

Petr
Why were you at a mall in your undies

----------------

Keebler Cookout

Drinking is important to my well being.

Often times its the robots that seem the happiest. :suicide101:

Slugnoid

no loving roberts going to tell me what to do

cda

by Hand Knit
Matt Damon was exploded while guarding an abandoned Iraqi mall. The US government put him back together as a cyborg and now he is a security guard.

Karl Bartos was fatally killed while trying to do a kickflip over the buncar. The US government revived him with future tech and now he is a security guard.

lumpanoodle

i'm the standard issue white rubber wading water boots on the living, sapient human security guard that just got a sweet promotion

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

robot security guards are good because they will probably be programmed by the NSA

just like real security guards

woah srsly is this true?

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
code:
import guard

while guarding:
    guard()

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
security guard with tts that pronounces guard "gu-ard"

----------------

• Locked thread