Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
College marketing majors. :rolleyes: :awesome: :rolleyes:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i do not enjoy the hot cakes at the international house

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

College marketing majors. :rolleyes: :awesome: :rolleyes:

I got a marketing degree. Let me tell you guys something. Stay farrrrrr away from it. It's 4 years of useless rear end information you will never use because you're just going to work at some corporation is some random rear end position any other college graduate could get. You're not going to get a job in marketing and the only "entry" level marking position are fake ones where they have you advertise for one of their clients at a Walmart.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Eat....

FRESH!!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i got a buster bluth level cravin for the fruit punch

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Rob Zombgie is a bitch but Devils Rejects was a good movie

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
To perfection, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
someone gets paid to roleplay as Sonic the Hedgehog on twitter

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ambient robot posted:

someone gets paid to roleplay as Sonic the Hedgehog on twitter

I'd rather be the guy working for Wendy's burning the poo poo out of people on Twitter

DoctorPresident
Jul 21, 2012

Also, if you somehow manage to land a cool job in the marketing world, everybody (from production companies to creative agencies) will think you're a oval office and will make fun of you behind your back.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
"dope rear end breakfast"

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Get Mash

Get Smash

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rooty tooty fresh n' fruity sounds like something a heavy weight boxer, against the ropes, bloodied, would say as flashes go off in the last round as he gathers the last of his strength and tosses his weight from left foot, to right, back to left, and finally to right and lands the hardest punch ever with "FUUUHHRUUUUIITTTY" with spittle flying everywhere, killing his opponent and himself as the bell rings and the ref waves his arms

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I call one of my guns rooty tooty point and shooty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Big Beef City posted:

Rooty tooty fresh n' fruity sounds like something a heavy weight boxer, against the ropes, bloodied, would say as flashes go off in the last round as he gathers the last of his strength and tosses his weight from left foot, to right, back to left, and finally to right and lands the hardest punch ever with "FUUUHHRUUUUIITTTY" with spittle flying everywhere, killing his opponent and himself as the bell rings and the ref waves his arms

Hey teach have you finished grading my essay yet?

• Locked thread