Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
what's this? i think i have a speck of glass under my skin. it's piercing me, STABBING ME. i gotta get it out and scratch it away

oh wait, just an itch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
neo, with his understanding of the simulated reality, bends time and slows down the bullets heading towards him. unfortunately, he does not limbo far enough and a bullet grazes his leg - no wait that was just an itch

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Guys guys stop seriously hold on, stop the hike, I think I twisted my ankle. No, look at it, it's all - yeah, you see? Pointed weird, right? poo poo, poo poo, ow, gently caress, poo poo, this hurts. Uh, does anyone know how to fireman carry? Look, lock arms with him, and you - no, put your hand here, and yours here. Of course it's necessary you rear end, look at my loving le- oh, it was just an itch

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
oh my god! ahh!! it's a suicide bomber about to explo - oh wait it was just an itch on my nose

Slugnoid

dammit my scalp wont stop itching what the he- oh wait I'm having a strokncvbxdcxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keebler Cookout

Drinking is important to my well being.
Your date: "Why have you been touching your dick all night"
Don't worry it's just an itch :suicide101:

Twenty Four

*Godzilla stoping around a major city, demolishing buildings, causing destruction.*

Local reporter: "It appears Godzilla is really angry, and going on a rampage! Wait, this just in, Godzilla has settled down and appears relieved. Witnesses are testifying that it was just an itch."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An MRI, a PET scan, 3 X-rays, a lower GI, an upper GI, a GI Bill AND a GI Joe, a kidney transplant some bone marrow injections and a root canal and it was just an itch

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Niel Armstrong, 19th July 1969

"One small step for man, one giant leap for.. oh it's just an itch."

• Locked thread