Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
I think it's very important that we politically indoctrinate our congregations while still claiming neutrality so we can keep our tax exemption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

schmuckfeatures posted:

are your wives mad as hell all at once or do they divide it into six 4-hour segments each per day? this information will help me calculate how many infidels we can set on fire at once

it's an important tax calculation (not that we have to pay tax, being religious and all)

Like I'm the type of guy who pays close attention to a woman's moods.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

schmuckfeatures posted:

~throws gays off buildings~

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about, the prophet obviously wanted us to bury the gays under the buildings. What, the Star Man (blessings to his name) hates gays so much that he wants us to bring them closer to him before we murder them? Give me a break.

Also big pointy hats, all priests have to wear big pointy hats, from the moment they are ordained to the moment of death. Yes, even in the shower.

• Locked thread