Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

It would have been tough for me to do much worse:

I'm still alive in Eliminator but holy jeebus what a crap performance.

And I thought I poo poo the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
See that's just stupid. gently caress the Steelers.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I had a bad wild card round but I shook my magic 8 ball the right way this week. 3-0, perfect if the Vikings hold.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Welp there were no thursday games so I forgot to bet at all. Eliminated from eliminator post season due to no-showing feels extra stupid. I would probably have picked the steelers anyway

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I picked the Chiefs and then the Steelers in eliminator.

You see you have to pick teams that won't go very far so you have the superbowl winner left at the end I am so smart.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Falcons killed me in eliminator, Titans kept me in reverse.

Reverse is way easier then regular eliminator in the postseason though.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I'm either going to lose this week or next week in the eliminator.

I chose the wrong matchup during the wildcard.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Elephanthead posted:

I picked the Chiefs and then the Steelers in eliminator.

Same. So this week I picked the Patriots, for the sake of Duval County.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
:toot:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
No one went 4-0 in postseason eliminator, there were a handful of us or so alive and I think we all had the Pats.

I'm pretty happy to lose in that fashion.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
YESSSSSSSSSS!

https://saseliminator.com/leaderboard/funbuck/2017

elfurbe
Dec 22, 2005
That guy with the thing
And so it came to pass that the foosball was over, Philadelphia was burned from the Earth by the destructive glee of Eagles fans and SAS Eliminator Season 14 was brought to a close. My post-season performance was, and I'm quoting the hockey coach from Letterkenney here so imagine me kicking a trash can at the same time, loving EMBARASSING. 0-4 in eliminator, 5-6 in the pickem, what a certified disgrace I am. Luckily multigl repped for your benevolent overlords with a 3-1 tie for victory in the eliminator and qwijib0 put up a respectable 7-4 in the pickem. That's what you call teamwork.

We had a lovely 22-way tie for post-season eliminator victory, I hope you all enjoyed the comedy of the Patriots killing everyone that still had a shot as much as I did. We even had a two-way tie in reverse eliminator so we find no solo victor there. Just this once I looked at the bananas leaderboards and there was even a six-way tie on reverse spread eliminator, but in spread eliminator, there we find one shining victor, UtinniOnTheRocks, the only TRUE VICTOR in eliminator this post season, except for all the other people who also won.

In the pickem riparian was our champion with a 9-2 showing. Kettle soloed the reverse with 8-3. A fine job on both your parts.

In Funbucks Lorini is your wagering king, placing only a single bet for the entire post season, Eagles +4.5 spread on the Super Bowl, and coming out on top with 30,625.36 won. What a thing.

So that's all she wrote, folks, this SAS Eliminator season has come and gone. We hope you enjoyed another year doing that dance that Rura taught us and we hope to see everyone back next year for more of the tragedy and triumph of football yielding the comedy and suffering of Eliminator.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I always knew i was right to count out touchdown tom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Hey, someone did pass me. I got that pile of funbux after the Bills beat the spread. I thought it'd be tough for anyone to catch me, so I just stopped betting to avoid the risk of losing. Great work proving me wrong.

• Locked thread