Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
that's how it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

no thats dracula

Piso Mojado

you spelled universe wrong op fyi

bacalou

no, univers is dracula's online name

bacalou

this is a doxx thread about dracula

Piso Mojado

ah i think i have a picture of him actually

bacalou

here is a picture of dracula during the day

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Piso Mojado posted:

thank u :)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Piso Mojado posted:

ah i think i have a picture of him actually

Count Bakula standing in front of a mirror in a Halloween episode of Quantum Leap: "Oh, boy..."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wait, didn't that actually happen in an episode?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ron color
dracula story: "ill be joining you soon enough" dracula whispers into the arbys microphone

ron color
Space And Stars Were Cooler 1000 Years Ago, Says Dracula

bacalou

dracula kickflips off of the IV drip of an ill climate change denier and puts on his sunglasses. as the needle pulls from their arm, dracula kisses their forehead like a badass and yells "it's science, kid. you wouldn't understand" at the top of his lungs.

bacalou

i heard dracula does a really good laser light show at the planetarium

bacalou

dracula and neil degrasse tyson co-author a paper on why Neil should be given the tyson chicken company. "it's only fair" argues dracula "i mean check out his last name, it's like 'whaaat, are you going to bite my ear and raise pigeons or serve me a plate of thawed and cooked frozen drumettes?' haha jesus"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Wrong thread edit I am a dumb

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
some ppl think the universe don't be like it is
but it do

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

actually they're just talking about Univers Zero, the creepy horror band from the 70s

lumpanoodle

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

that's how it is

the universe is cool

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

slowm posted:

some ppl think the universe don't be like it is
but it do

the other day i stared at this post for 10 minutes and read it over and over when i was high, and it was a journey to behold i tell you what

Robot Made of Meat

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

the other day i stared at this post for 10 minutes and read it over and over when i was high, and it was a journey to behold i tell you what

Another BYOB success story!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The universe is a mess because God self-published instead of having it professionally edited. Gordon Lish would have cut Byzantium entirely and condensed everything prior to 500 B.C. into a two-page prologue.

The Revelation of John promises a cleaned up 2nd edition, but we all know what comes of promises to "fix it later."

Manifisto

editor: this "jesus" character is obviously just a self-insert - is he strictly necessary?

ty nesamdoom!

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

It's a quote from Neil degrasse tyson. So smart he has three names!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

slowm posted:

It's a quote from Neil degrasse tyson. So smart he has three names!

wow that guy rules, and i'm also the biggest idiot racist for once thinking he was the same person as Ron Mallet; a fake scientist that's trying to build a time machine to talk to his dead father in binary

Mariana Horchata

some things will never live forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
the universe turns 50 and quits its job to build a canoe

• Locked thread