Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat this is some real good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

madrid are loving amazing

jesus

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Those subs are way to excited for 5-1 against some cloggers.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Messi should unironically leave Barca IMO

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tfw when you outplay barcelona while having bale and isco on the bench and ronnie unable to play

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Badcelolna imho

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some of the best posters ITF support real Madrid but I can't force myself to to do it I'm sorry

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
How much would Barcelona be winning by if they had Coutinho and Dembele?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

The SituAsian posted:

How much would Barcelona be winning by if they had Coutinho and Dembele?

They're about 6 signings behind being close to Madrid tbh. Those two wouldn't have done poo poo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Had to play boardgames with the extended family and missed the first half, extremely unfortunate that I couldn't enjoy the show but now I'm here so let's go Madrids

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
This 3-5-2 doesnt look very good

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Game could do with some subs cause its gotten boring in second half

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
https://twitter.com/PSG_English/status/897945858708303872

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
These Barca players really don't want to pass to the lad at right back.

I wonder why.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
second half was bad but the result is still entertaining

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Farcelona

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I cannot foresee Madrid staying this motivated throughout the season, but even a quarter of this intensity will be enough to wrap up the title. It really is impressive what Real can be molded into, and what they are capable of when Perez manages to go several seasons without a demented meltdown. Thankfully for them, he's become rather mellow in his old age.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

mackintosh posted:

I cannot foresee Madrid staying this motivated throughout the season, but even a quarter of this intensity will be enough to wrap up the title. It really is impressive what Real can be molded into, and what they are capable of when Perez manages to go several seasons without a demented meltdown. Thankfully for them, he's become rather mellow in his old age.

Sounds like it's time for Real Madrid to leave Spain and go to an ultra-competitive league befitting its talent: The EFL Championship

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Is he saying hijo de puta?