Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
linux
rhel
centos
debian
ubuntu
mint
arch
manjaro
mandriva
gentoo
lxle
elementary os
parrot
fedora
suse
slackware
knoppix
puppy
nixos
hannah montana
peppermint
supergamer
windows
View Results

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
shut the gently caress up

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

RISCy Business posted:

shut the gently caress up

not one of the options

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
unfortunate that i had to tell you the best option, which is for you to shut the gently caress up

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
:gas:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

not checkbox, gas

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
fedora

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

this isn't a thread about your favorite type of hat

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

not checkbox, gas

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!
also tomsrtbt is not an option gently caress off

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

voted 1 and windows

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

whoever the gently caress it was posted:

i tell you qhat

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

not checkbox, gas

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

glad to see that the king of innovation, hannah montana linux, is leading the poll right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i ran and used slackware m8 coz , actuaslly, ikd why actually what a waste of that part of my life

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

where is mac os x the best unix?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Because Mac isn't a Linux and Mac is also poo poo

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
qhat is trying to be both stymie and shaggar at the same time :sad:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

RISCy Business posted:

qhat is trying to be both stymie and shaggar at the same time :sad:

anime maine tits

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no gently caress off moo cow option, gas

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Lots of people butthurt that their stupid meme isn't funny enough to be in my poll

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

qhat posted:

Lots of people butthurt that their stupid meme isn't funny enough to be in my poll

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
yeah gently caress u op

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

fedora obviously takes the lead

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
im blonde and im beautiful and i can do whatever i want like vote for linux mint

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
no amazon linux option

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
no red star os either, wtf is this poll on this dying comedy computer internet subforum

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

WilWheaton posted:

no amazon linux option

amazon linux is rhel-derived but doesn't use systemd lol

it's very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

also lol if you ever handcuff yourself lambda or dynamodb or any other aws poo poo and then can never escape

• Locked thread