Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
the fact that you would try and make fun of me for something i did intentionally just shows how ignorant you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
it's extremely immature of you to think that i got so scared by the ambulance siren that I screamed and my pants fell down. in reality I was getting their attention to offer my belt in case they needed help applying pressure to a wound. maybe when you grow up more you'll learn to be more considerate of others

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

for the last time, i am not weak to the sight of blood. i merely thought the droplet on the sidewalk was mine and upon that realization i took a quick nap so my body could produce more. do you think the chairs at some blood drives are reclined for no reason?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
That spider actually has a restraining order on me from all the times I've tried to squash it. What you think I ran out of the house in fear? I just respect the law too much

FutonForensic

of course the floor isn't made of lava. my jumping on this chair and screaming is a display of dominance. my genitals are at your eye level now! what hope do you have against me?

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Heh, of course I meant to poo poo myself. It's the newest thing. "Homeless-chique" I only leaned to one side in order to have room.

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 23, 2017

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Darkman Fanpage
oh, my zipper was down? yeah, i know. i like to give the boys some fresh air. maybe if you werent so caught up in the rat race we call life you'd realize there are the small things we can appreciate like letting our genitals get some air.

Android Blues

when i drank all the hot sauce and my tongue bulged out and went AROOOOGA, and my eyes came out and did a 1-4 stretch to express dynamic motion, and i ran to the sink and blowjobbed the faucet for like a hundred minutes, it was because i was tired of drinking wine, which is a boring drink for fools and idiots, and so my hand naturally went to the slim, drinkable neck of the hot sauce bottle instead. i kept drinking the hot sauce until id finished the whole bottle not because im a cartoon of a human whose purpose in this life is to experience exaggerated suffering, but because i know it's rude to expect someone else to drink/pour from a bottle with my splashback in it. i am considerate: i am a renaissance woman.

Android Blues

when i walked out over the cliff and didnt notice that i was walking on nothing for a few seconds before falling into a chasm and being seriously injured, i was simply practising my breatharian yoga techniques, and next time i will get over to the other side of the cliff, which is much more than you could ever do, you loving bird.

Manifisto

a typo? really? do you actually believe I would go to all the trouble to have that document printed, signed, countersigned, witnessed, notarized, recorded in the official state archives, printed ten thousand times and delivered to local municipal offices, and laminated and mounted to an expensive piece of mahogany above my office desk with an unintentional misspelling? I always leave a small imperfection in my work so that I do not anger the gods with my inhumanly flawless craftsmanship

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*holding an old style rotary phone to my shoulder*

A hammer. Ballpeen, not claw. Yeah, both fingers swole up like an angry pimple, red and throbbing. There was an ominous wumb-wumbing sound but that died off after the initial pain subsided.

Well I found a convenient tin bucket of water, and stuck my pokers in there. It still hurts even though my fingeys were hot enough to steam that bucket dry. Is this something I can get drugs for?

crimes

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
At the public's laughter, still a trailblazer

Dugout
oh these bad boys? i actually like to leave the tags and stickers on my clothes when i go out to let people know theyre new. glad you noticed.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

when i drank all the hot sauce and my tongue bulged out and went AROOOOGA, and my eyes came out and did a 1-4 stretch to express dynamic motion, and i ran to the sink and blowjobbed the faucet for like a hundred minutes, it was because i was tired of drinking wine, which is a boring drink for fools and idiots, and so my hand naturally went to the slim, drinkable neck of the hot sauce bottle instead. i kept drinking the hot sauce until id finished the whole bottle not because im a cartoon of a human whose purpose in this life is to experience exaggerated suffering, but because i know it's rude to expect someone else to drink/pour from a bottle with my splashback in it. i am considerate: i am a renaissance woman.

AROOOOGA

----------------

little munchkin

Dugout posted:

oh these bad boys? i actually like to leave the tags and stickers on my clothes when i go out to let people know theyre new. glad you noticed.

----------------

little munchkin
You might think it's funny when I sit on chairs and they collapse due to my enormous girth, but I actually think it's good when that happens. It would have been a lot more dangerous if that chair had collapsed on someone who wasn't so mentally prepared for it. If I wasn't so considerate of other people's feelings, then I'd be the one laughing at you right now.

google THIS

Yes, I know what I said, and I meant it. Enjoy your movie as well, the movie known as life, which you will be watching from behind the glass at that ticket counter.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Yes, I know what I said, and I meant it. Enjoy your movie as well, the movie known as life, which you will be watching from behind the glass at that ticket counter.

:eyepop:

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

LvK

FIVE STARS!!
Uhm, actually, in Hawaii, wearing a shirt with the pattern on the INSIDE instead of the outside is a sign of maturity and respect. So maybe you should just think about THAT next time I put on my underwear after my pants.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*yelling at the clown school janitor* for the LAST loving time Pete, I needed that peel left out for a routine. if it was loving trash I would've waddled my way down to the trash can myself, I mean good grief

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Is a teacher not just a maternal figure, preparing us for life, and guiding us through its many pitfalls? The fact that you don't understand this, all while laughing at my accurate designation, shows me that you all have some serious growing up to do.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
uhh are you telling me you dont drool all over yourself constantly? okay weirdo lol

alnilam

Actually I'm just storing this piece of spinach for later. Sorry to hear that you don't value being prepared.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Ha, of course I meant to get the sugar-free Oreos...you know me, I'm all about health!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
so what if you refilled my Mio energy concentrate squeezebottle with an entire gallon of Dr Bronner's Hippie Extract? maybe it's good that all i can taste is patchouli. all the famous models poo poo themselves so hard their intestines shoot out from behind them like a god drat windsock.

HAter.

crimes

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Oh, I see the misunderstanding. You thought these were Snickerdoodles, when actually they're my new savory take on the cookie, Saltydoodles. They're supposed to taste incredibly salty and gently caress up your vision and heart rate. It's silly that you thought I accidentally put salt in instead of sugar. Watch as I eat 3 more of these Saltydoodles to show just how much I meant to make these tasty salty treats.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

I am actually very accurate and wonderfully efficient at hammering. I just didn't care for the way my thumbnail looked and decided to start over with a new one.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I don't have a sunburn, you philistine, I'm this red because I'm furious my skin is peeling. I hate beaches, and never have I sunbathed on one.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Pfft, if this were a normal guitar, maybe it'd be missing a string, but for your information, this is actually a massive 5 stringed ukelele, and i'm the only person on earth who can play it right.

crimes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Well, I suppose I could see how, from your limited mindset, I was "premature", but rest assured that I have a PowerPoint prepared for this very misunderstanding that breaks down how that was, in fact, the optimal time to ejaculate.

Allie

but this particular laughing is a gesture to join in a kind of shared happiness. make fun is mischaracterization. let's all laugh with you. preferably the more the better. there is ignorance here not; only a childlike happiness emanating toward a crowd of likeminded netizens.

we're all just like you lesser munch relation

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Why the hell would I wear safety glasses when it's pretty drat obvious I'm planning on doing something unsafe!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Android Blues

Jolo posted:

Oh, I see the misunderstanding. You thought these were Snickerdoodles, when actually they're my new savory take on the cookie, Saltydoodles. They're supposed to taste incredibly salty and gently caress up your vision and heart rate. It's silly that you thought I accidentally put salt in instead of sugar. Watch as I eat 3 more of these Saltydoodles to show just how much I meant to make these tasty salty treats.

google THIS posted:

I am actually very accurate and wonderfully efficient at hammering. I just didn't care for the way my thumbnail looked and decided to start over with a new one.

Jedrick posted:

Well, I suppose I could see how, from your limited mindset, I was "premature", but rest assured that I have a PowerPoint prepared for this very misunderstanding that breaks down how that was, in fact, the optimal time to ejaculate.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Okay, I understand your alarm about my dangling thumb and forefinger, but did you stop to consider that I was trying to saw off my fingers? I mean, what do I look like, somebody who doesn't understand proper circular saw safety? That's a really rude assumption... I gotta get back to removing my fingers, so please take your negativity somewhere else.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
listen, it might look like i shed all my limbs as distractions and fled when that cold-eyed killer said "hey there" at me, but when u find out what really happened, hoo boy i tell u what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

You're concerned that I rubbed my eyes immediately after chopping up ghost peppers? I'm concerned that you haven't.

• Locked thread