Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
🙈

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my dad says "up yours" instead of "cheers" when ya clink a drink and it's as tasteless as it seems

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

my dad says "up yours" instead of "cheers" when ya clink a drink and it's as tasteless as it seems

My tiny human has picked up the practice of cheersing.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

good call m8

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

echinopsis posted:

that's gross and bad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i know. it's rude. how about making mates not threatening sexual assault

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
good on ya mate

pram
Jun 10, 2001
mehts

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

m8 update your e/n thread

please m8

i have nothing else

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:cool:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sweet

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I gave my wife $2k to buy a new laptop because we don't have one [well, we got a chrome book] and she came home with a new sofa instead and she said that she liked the sofa more than a computer and we are doing just fine with the chrome book.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
lol owned

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I gave my wife $2k to buy a new laptop because we don't have one [well, we got a chrome book] and she came home with a new sofa instead and she said that she liked the sofa more than a computer and we are doing just fine with the chrome book.

she's right

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

This seems good.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

so are you using excel online?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

have you banged on the sofa yet

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

OldAlias posted:

so are you using excel online?

I use excel at work on seven year old duos with four gigs of ram running win8.1 and office 2013 [recently upgraded]

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

office 2013 [recently upgraded]

goondolences

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i love having to open 3-5 slow buggy symbolic-oriented slide-out menus to get to changing a series line color

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

actually I just checked its 2007

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

upgraded from office xp last year

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
ok 2007 is fine, you might as well upgrade to 2010 tho. it introduces a few minor fixes and qol improvements over 2007 without breaking anything significant and looks about the same, and should be like $10 to buy a license or something now.

never "upgrade" to 13/16 unless you hate yourself

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

she's looking for somewhere for you to sleep after you bought her a chromebook

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

she loves that chromebook in fact she's using it with a big social media induced smile on her face right now

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

posting in the new thread w/ my mates

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
mate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fri[nds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satellit3