Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Thank you, this was a fun read. And congratulations for the pace you were going at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarckRedd
Oct 11, 2009
Fun game, fun LP. Thanks for showing it to us.

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks for the LP!

Sarcastical
Sep 6, 2011
Thanks for the fun LP!

Are you going to add an epilogue like the one you did for the Soviets? I liked your thoughts on what that timeline would turn out like, and I'd like to see your thoughts for what this timeline would be like.

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Thank you for the LP! :)

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Sarcastical posted:

Thanks for the fun LP!

Are you going to add an epilogue like the one you did for the Soviets? I liked your thoughts on what that timeline would turn out like, and I'd like to see your thoughts for what this timeline would be like.

Put one in the end of the last update post. I think it is shorter then the Russian one.

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010
Are there any good places to read up on strategies?

It's almost fall 1942 in my game. France is fully taken, I gave Yugoslavia and Greece to Italy. My timetable is a bit behind the real world though, and the USSR declared war before all my units were in position. Fortunately they barely pushed, but that means that it is a total slog getting anywhere. Only taken Riga, every other major city is behind a sea of Soviets. The US has entered the war and flooding into Egypt of all places, so the Italian and Afrika Korps are having to fall back.

I think victory is still attainable, but chances are looking lower all the time. This game is hard even on the medium setting!

(apologies for hijacking the end of your AAR!)

Stago Lego
Sep 3, 2011
Thanks for the great LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Yeah this has been an awesome lp, Xeno. I haven't posted much but it's been fun reading the bite sized updates every day after work.

• Locked thread