Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
I'll take a stop at Kane's house and tell him that I hope he loses his election so we can see him wrestle again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I would stop at Jinder's house because I secretly enjoy his championship run.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Getting off at the first circle doesn't seem too bad. Get a chance to talk with some interesting people there.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I'm probably going to mentally check out and exit somewhere after the U.S. Title Match

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Golashes posted:

+2 IF YOU POST WHAT STOP YOU WOULD GET OFF ON ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

I would only get off at the stop that leads to the Shoney's owned by Scott Steiner.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

interpunct posted:

I would only get off at the stop that leads to the Shoney's owned by Scott Steiner.

it is the rolls royce of restaurants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll never stop and i'll Go to hell and see all The offerings at there. How big is satans bounty to me. how big is satans bounty to me. how Colossal Is his glory

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'd get off at one if the Jersey Turnpike stops where they don't let you pump your own gas. Big Cass would then pump it for me.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Next stop, Glen Burnie, Maryland. They grow Big Hogs there.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Exit 316, hell yeah

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
i'd stop in some barren section and poo poo behind a bush like a wild animal

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Which exit leads to :daryl:? That's the one I'd take.

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
At the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. Any exit before the exit to Suplex City, tired of visiting there atm.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I would get off at the last stop because I'm going to hell anyway.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The first stop, so I'd be in, like, the purgatory rest stop, where they got like eight different food court stalls.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I'd get off at Minoru Suzuki's house. He's a demon, right?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The physical address of 130 Green Meadow Ln, Fayetteville, GA 30215. The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Parts Unknown, natch.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
After careful review, I would get off at Track 3, "Walk All Over You". While for some reason the titular track is the most well known, and, at least for myself, "Shot Down in Flames" (6) is the most applicable to day-to-day life, "Walk All Over You" has the strongest guitar work. Not only that, but I would say that the vocals, both in writing and execution, are a level above anything else on what is for the most part a fairly weak (by AC/DC standards) album, and probably the worst of the Bon Scott years.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'd regularly get off at whichever exit has a services cause driving tired is a bad idea.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I crashed into those big barrels of water they have so you don't hit the concrete barricades. :(

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
I'd get off on the stop where Summerslam is over

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

There has to be a bar somewhere, I'll get off there

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I would get off at the first exit because i figure the deeper i go the more i will have to watch the roman era

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Golashes posted:

+2 IF YOU POST WHAT STOP YOU WOULD GET OFF ON ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

8A Living Easy / Loving Free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'd stop off at that tiny one-room bar that Shaemus and Cesaro hung out in and bonded.

• Locked thread