Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
You all like movies? I like movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
Let's wrap this whole story up, shall we?

And while we're at it, let's kill two birds with one stone.

While we may have finished the game, there's still one thing I'd like to do to send the thread off. Saturday, March 17th (tentatively), I'll be doing a live speedrun with Grayfawks and Shindragon along for the ride over at this link.. If you want to hear us blab over some moderately fast Metal Gear, that's your place! Of course, the date's not set in stone, so keep an eye out here for any updates.

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.

Pythonicus posted:

While we may have finished the game, there's still one thing I'd like to do to send the thread off. Saturday, March 17th (tentatively), I'll be doing a live speedrun with Grayfawks and Shindragon along for the ride over at this link.. If you want to hear us blab over some moderately fast Metal Gear, that's your place! Of course, the date's not set in stone, so keep an eye out here for any updates.

This is happening tonight! We'll be starting up in about 5-10 minutes if you want to catch this live! Otherwise, I'll have this highlighted and up on YouTube for future reference!

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.
As promised, here's the video from earlier tonight. Thanks everyone for watching, we're done here!

• Locked thread