Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I just got kong last night and i need a little help. I want to try a janky idea with prime beast boy from btu who grants animals the teen titans keyword. Does anyone know of a good pay off for that? So far i've looked at deathstroke from btu to give kong assassin to work with figures with the target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

Elblanco posted:

I just got kong last night and i need a little help. I want to try a janky idea with prime beast boy from btu who grants animals the teen titans keyword. Does anyone know of a good pay off for that? So far i've looked at deathstroke from btu to give kong assassin to work with figures with the target.

I don't know if it's a *good* payoff, but the first thing that comes to mind is that you could then have Kong solving Mystery Cards for the Titans. Advancing enough on Stakeout to give him Stealth would be hilarious.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:
So I am debating going to a major silver age event about an hour from my house. I'm running a team that I thought was just funny and am looking for feedback.

Here is what I have so far

K.E.V.I.N. (Yes I got lucky from a chase booster)
XTAS Nimrod
Master Mold at 25
Tri-Sentinel x 2 at 30
Scott Porter (Black Shirt) 25
Either XOS Karima or DOOM (3 armed robot chase)

My sideline is gonna be
Search for Ammut's Tomb
Murder in the City Enduring (If I play Karima)
Absorbing Man
Doom Sorcerer Supreme and DJ Doom (If I run DOOM)

Tarot Deck of
The High Priestess (Once per turn, each player may reroll a d6 in a friendly character's roll (including a single d6 in an attack roll)
8 of Cups (When a character uses Willpower, increase the result of the roll by +1.)
3 of Pentacles (When a character uses Phasing/Teleport and moves 5 squares or less, after resolutions they may make an attack.)
3 of Swords (When a character uses Pulse Wave, they deal 2 damage instead of 1.)
Queen of Wands (When a character rolls for an effect using a single d6, increase the result of the roll by +1.)

My strategy is thus. Abuse this is the story Kevin Wants to Re-roll Nimrod's "No you actually punched yourself" trait while also pinging opposing players with Ammut's tomb and the Tri-Sentinels. Try to poo poo out Nimrod Prime with Master Mold if I can.

Any thoughts?