Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I'm pretty sure I never even noticed the 222 on the screen when I played through the game. I ended up pulling out Josef's pod anyway just to see what was in it and never made the connection to why I was eventually able to progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Sorry this got kinda delayed, School got real busy and the bloodbowl LP is alot easier to record than obduction (which normally takes a good 2-4 hours of blocked off time to do properly). I have a four day weekend this weekend and i'll definitely get the rest of the recording done and then me and mozic will commentate it and finish this off for the people who are interested in seeing the end!

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
You don't have that far to go honestly, it'd be a shame to stop now. Also: The game does not make it very obvious but every time you water one of the trees, the earth location thingy also changes in some way.

Tombot fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Nov 4, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Heyo Agent! Cool LP you got here. I just caught up and am definitely interested in sitting in for the home stretch.

About philosophy then :haw: I really like the witness and didn't find the philosophy crappy at all but rather kinda enjoyed it, but then again I'm not what you'd call exactly read up in that area. So what's some good philosophy according to you then?

• Locked thread