Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Lizard Wizard posted:

Root beer or cream soda, OP?

Cream Soda is seriously good.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Real men drink carbonated piss and poo poo.

Scaly Haylie

guys i just remembered ginger ale.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

my opinion is that babes drink la croix because they've seen other babes drink la croix. my followup opinion is that these babes don't think it tastes good. lots of words about la croix and babes there, but I never gave my opinion on it did I? if you really wanna know, buy me a drink sometime (not lacroix please)

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

Lizard Wizard posted:

guys i just remembered ginger ale.

Have you tried ginger beer??

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
theyre bad

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i decided to embark upon some mad science thanks to this thread. alas the experiment won't be done for several weeks.

im brewing smreka, which is a soft drink made from fermented juniper berries. it's no relation to gin :v:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

drilldo squirt

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i decided to embark upon some mad science thanks to this thread. alas the experiment won't be done for several weeks.

im brewing smreka, which is a soft drink made from fermented juniper berries. it's no relation to gin :v:

Does it get you drunk?

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

drilldo squirt posted:

Does it get you drunk?

it's a soft drink not a hard drink :colbert:

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

it's a soft drink not a hard drink :colbert:

Tell that to "Small Town Brewing Company"

:gonk:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

POOL IS CLOSED

Starman Super DX posted:

Tell that to "Small Town Brewing Company"

:gonk:

lemme at 'em

ok though the deal is that just about every fermented thing including bread will produce a little alcohol, but as long as it's at or below 0.5% it's not legally considered alcohol in most of the US. problems with managing alcohol content is why a bunch of kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.

yoga moms getting ripped on funky tea

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

lemme at 'em

ok though the deal is that just about every fermented thing including bread will produce a little alcohol, but as long as it's at or below 0.5% it's not legally considered alcohol in most of the US. problems with managing alcohol content is why a bunch of kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.

yoga moms getting ripped on funky tea

that's pretty interesting actually. it's funny how stuff hits the shelves sometimes and you just assume that it's been regulated or approved by the FDA but there are always oversights

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
boylan's original birch beer (NOT creamy red)

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I've always wanted to try dandelion and burdock. Or it's that just root beer? How does sarsaparilla fit into the mix?? And now you're telling me there's birch beer???

POOL IS CLOSED

fentimans makes a p deece dandelion and burdock. there's all sorts of roots beers.

wearing a lampshade

Root beer is great because there are so many kinds, but tbh I usually just go for a&w

Scaly Haylie

N. Senada posted:

Have you tried ginger beer??

Tell me more

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
I use one of those countertop soda makers to carbonate water and then I squirt a crapton of caffeine in it. Carbonation and caffeine are clearly the two best aspects of soda so why even bother with anything else

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Jedrick posted:

The Definitive Coke v. Pepsi Reference Chart

Coke > Pepsi
Fanta > Crush
Canada Dry > Schweppes

Mug > Barqs
7up > Sprite
MTN DEW > Mello Yello (lol)

Hope this helps OP.

Bonus:
Powerade > Gatorade

Edit:mello yellow > mt. dumb

Everything else is correct.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

drilldo squirt

AverySpecialfriend posted:

I use one of those countertop soda makers to carbonate water and then I squirt a crapton of caffeine in it. Carbonation and caffeine are clearly the two best aspects of soda so why even bother with anything else

You're forgetting the flavor and sugar.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

drilldo squirt posted:

You're forgetting the flavor and sugar.

but sugar is the flavor :confused:

• Locked thread