Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it would be funny if it hapopened and it was all because of some stupid crap like politics lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Agreed, OP.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
woah thats a word i havent seen 4 a long time

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Its funny when strangers assault eachother because of stuff they read on the computer. so it will probably be even funnier if they start murdering eachother since murder is allegedly even worse than violence

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
let me be the first to admit that you've triggered me, im gonna go punch a journalist and call him a nazi after the fact

Red Ryder
Apr 20, 2006

oh dang
which foreign powers do you think will intervene in our second civil war

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
America is a bloodthirsty country, that's been almist continuously at war since ww2, so it's only be fitting really that they would turn on each other, when they got bored of killing brown people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Red Ryder posted:

which foreign powers do you think will intervene in our second civil war

it will be a proxy war fought between mexico and canada over their longstanding tensions

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
god I just hate politics

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

it would be funny if it hapopened and it was all because of some stupid crap like politics lol.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
*gets blown up by a mortar* Wow, you just totally proved my point about how violent you are.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

im up in rural AK, I wouldn't even notice.

maybe get less produce at the market?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
imagine the syrian civil war but more fat white guys committing war crimes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
The politicians were in full bay, particularly those of his own party who had been urging, without success, his support of antislavery legislation which he feared would lose him the border states, held to the Union so far by his promise that no such laws would be passed. It also seemed to these Republicans that entirely too many Democrats were seated in high places, specifically in the cabinet and the army; and now their anger was increased by apprehension. About to open their campaigns for reëlection in November, they had counted on battlefield victories to increase their prospects for victory at the polls. Instead, the main eastern army, under the Democrat McClellan—“McNapoleon,” they called him—had held back, as if on purpose, and then retreated to the James, complaining within hearing of the voters that the Administration was to blame. Privately, many of the Jacobins agreed with the charge, though for different reasons, the main one being that Lincoln, irresolute by nature, had surrounded himself with weak-spined members of the opposition party. Fessenden of Maine put it plainest: “The simple truth is, there was never such a shambling half-and-half set of incapables collected in one government since the world began.
/

:420:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

watching drone footage of a Golden Corral being hit by a predator missile would be lulzy indeed

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
several car bombs go off post-armistice because running it into the ground is considered the core of the joke

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-5-whats-so-civil-about-war-anyway-feat-carlbeijer#t=1:14:25

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Saturday night class war with Conan O'Brien!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

if comedy is tragedy + time then the longer the civil war goes on the funnier it will get, by definition

• Locked thread