Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Friday night pick thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

china bot posted:

i've been told i look like robin williams

I've mentioned before that Mork era Robin Williams was probably the hottest man who ever lived

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Pick posted:

I've mentioned before that Mork era Robin Williams was probably the hottest most coked to the gills man who ever lived

Lurks Morington
Aug 7, 2016

by Smythe
Have you tried an ironic dating website profile? Like, lots of stuff about being a team player, leaving it all out on the field, with your best feature being an intangible "X factor"? Worked real well for me

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Pick posted:

I've mentioned before that Mork era Robin Williams was probably the hottest man who ever lived

hey, i'll take it

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SeXReX posted:

just lmao if you think gbs posters have friends let alone close ones

Step one: make a "very close friend".

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i have good quads

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
You're one of the good ones, Pick

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MageMage posted:

augh

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I enjoy being attractive. It makes me worry less about not having important things to say.

E: Also, women and men have enjoyed sleeping with me quite a bit so really my attractiveness is like a public service.

Literally A Person fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Sep 9, 2017

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Spinster posted:

You really are a hosed up chick, this is embarrassing.
You're escalating.

I got to this post without looking at any names and thought 'Oh it's a Pick thread'.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MageMage posted:

Epic fail

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

Pick. As someone who lurks this awful loving place, and just reads the lol @ trump thread at this point....you should just stop. Find your validation somewhere else. Preferably in yourself.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I disagree with this hypothesis

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i should have posted this on page one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7He1soaln-Y

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Iakona posted:

Pick. As someone who lurks this awful loving place, and just reads the lol @ trump thread at this point....you should just stop. Find your validation somewhere else. Preferably in yourself.

If you only read that thread, how do you know who I am, considering I don't post there?

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
I'm just gonna continue posting animals in your threads :shrug:

Here's some kittens I fostered

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Op, when Im drunk I also feel like posting things like that but it is embarrasding

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST
Brother and sister kittens. Half an hour before that photo, they were play-fighting and chasing each other all over the place, then they'd collapse and power nap. The black and white kitten was very shy, she'd always hide under the deck if company came over, then come home completely covered in dirt.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Of course it's harder to be beautiful.
You need makeup for that.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Yoga's good if you sit around a lot on the day to day. Just lay on your floor in your underwear and bend and hold your body at weird angles till you feel like gumby.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
we all age and then no one is beautiful

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Pick and I haven't been smashing on the reg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i'm very likely the best person to ever live but you wouldn't know it to look at me, that's an advantage I resent. I am going to gently caress society up until it's unrecognizable.

• Locked thread