Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I know Fuzzkill, Kakermix and others are in Irma's path. Are you all gonna be ok? Who's staying and who's leaving?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Should have bought those Unimoogs.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Death is certain

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Seriously though, who all do we have in Florida? I can think of Enourmo and ExplodingSims on top of your list.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I fuckin wanna evacuate but I also don't wanna leave my mom / grandma here alone. Might be too late now anyway.

loving hell.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
My Driveway is always available if someone needs to save their project :)

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
I lurk here and am also in FL but in the Northwest portion (Pensacola area). Doesn't look like Irma is going to devastate us but will be feeling the effects on Sunday/Monday. My project car is just a BMW 335is; not particularly AI.

Everyone be safe; evacuate if needed. This storm is a monster.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Do we even have a boat thread?

Garage2Roadtrip
Oct 27, 2016
If anyone is evac'ing and doesn't have a place to stay yet, I have a ton of room for people and cars in Western NC.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Powershift posted:

We did, think it fell into archive.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Powershift posted:

It's old, but it's still alive https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682371

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'm in St.Pete hunkering down. We should be ok, local forecasters are predicting we're not going to get it that bad as long as we stay on the west side of the storm, around 75mph winds tops which is basically tropical storm force to Cat1 winds. They have evacuated area A however, which is all mobile homes and the barrier islands.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The closer I get to Florida, the harder the planet reacts. We broke reality with that goddamn truck.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Stay where you are Dick, stop moving :ohdear:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I am the increasingly unreliable narrator, Hurricane Nyarlathotrump Comes for us all :unsmigghh:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

DICK DICER posted:

The closer I get to Florida, the harder the planet reacts. We broke reality with that goddamn truck.

We've got this one, Jose heading our way, and yet another one forming into Hurricane Lee now. There's not gonna be an east coast for you to deliver this thing to soon.

Oh well. I got a fridge full of sweet tea and beer. Gonna go out all diabetic and drunk I suppose.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

ExplodingSims posted:

We've got this one, Jose heading our way, and yet another one forming into Hurricane Lee now. There's not gonna be an east coast for you to deliver this thing to soon.

Oh well. I got a fridge full of sweet tea and beer. Gonna go out all diabetic and drunk I suppose.

So... Typical Floridian then?

Good luck to all, hope it doesn't track right up the West coast like they're predicting.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Key West has apparently lost power. Stay safe Florida AI goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Looks like it's weakening which is a good sign. Forecast went from a 3 to a 2 by the time it gets to Tampa, great news hopefully it will weaken even more.

• Locked thread