Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
You board a bus and every pair of seats already has one person occupying the window seat. These people are all history's greatest monsters: serial killers, despots, anti-vaxxers, etc.

Who do you choose to sit next to, and why?

Note: Choosing to stand will result in you being executed with the bullet that would otherwise go on to suicide H*tler, thus ensuring a thousand year reich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I chose to leave the bus. The people in that thing have a very bad reputation.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Wait am I also one of histories greatest monsters? Why did I get on that bus? Where is it going. I'ts hard to make a choice without a full picture of the situation, I find.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Why is this bus doing this? What benefit can we gain from using a time traveling bus to gather up a bunch of serious jerks?

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
*pathetically throws clipboard to the ground*

Eight years of university, wasted!

drilldo squirt

Did the other passengers get taken like right after their garbage or did it wait for right before they die naturally? We know they aren't babies since Jeb would have snuck on and strangled them all, but that still leaves a lot of age range since fighting off Jeb doesn't seem that hard. Jeb could really use some more gym time in my humble opinion.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Jedrick posted:

*pathetically throws clipboard to the ground*

Eight years of university, wasted!

You could always teach. :3:

----------------

drilldo squirt

You see, the joke is that you can earn money by causing other people to waste their lives as well.

----------------

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

drilldo squirt posted:

You see, the joke is that you can earn money by causing other people to waste their lives as well.

So I can either exploit the misguided passions of others for capital gain, or live out a devastatingly unfulfilling life?

That's quite the Sophie's catch.

cda

by Hand Knit
I would sit next to the worst monster of all, myself.

Twenty Four

cda posted:

I would sit next to the worst monster of all, myself.

As the biggest worstest monster, I get into the drivers seat, and take them all to where they want to go.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'd love to sit down somewhere and lower my genitals into this garbage disposal but all these historical monsters are manspreading so I can't take a seat.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Looke

:justpost:

Looke

reminds me of the time a byob poster observed someone getting raped because they didn't want to intervene or some poo poo

cda

by Hand Knit

Looke posted:

reminds me of the time a byob poster observed someone getting raped because they didn't want to intervene or some poo poo

Breadingbutter and he was a poster but he was never a BYOB poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

*walks away*

----------------

• Locked thread