Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Since I'm on a tablet I'm going to make this short. Brawl of Ages is S2 Games (Savage/Heroes of Newerth) version of Clash of Clans. It's fun, free doesn't have unit/tower levels making it superior. http://store.steampowered.com/app/529840/Brawl_of_Ages/ Clearly steam users love it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

This thread looks to be on track to be even less successful than my Strife one mission accomplished! Guess I'll bump it once before I let it die a peaceful death. Game is fun give it a go.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

How P2W is it?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

How P2W is it?

Skins. That being said I sometimes struggle to know what a unit is when it has a skin I'm unused to.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Checked out this game and I'm actually glad S2 is putting money into Strife and this game. They both use the same models/assets, and the only major flaw I can find at this point is their "windowed fullscreen" mode literally changes your resolution rather than changing the rendering resolution

• Locked thread