Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Video games conversation came up in the Chat thread and there was some interest to share usernames/what games people play so we could link up and shoot each other in the face. Or humiliate each other by running up the score in Madden. I'm sure there's a thread in Games somewhere that does this same idea but who gives a gently caress about those nerds.

I'll start, doesn't matter if it's PC or Console so go ahead and take your opinions on either and shove them right up your butthole. If you have a game that you're playing that no one else is and would like to play with TFF Bros, throw it out there.

Systems: Xbone
Username: MarvelousPants
Currently Playing: Mass Effect: Andromeda, Borderlands Series, Far Cry 4, just picked up Battlefield 3 on the monthly giveaway thing.

There's others I'm playing but I haven't done multiplayer on or it doesn't have it, like Prey and AC: Black Flag

Steam Community:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thefootballfarthouse

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Sep 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Isn't there a Steam group for TFF?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Crossposting from Chat Thread

pubic works project posted:

System: Xbone
User: SeantimusPrime
Currently Playing: Nothing currently.

I own Injustice 2 if anyone wants to play. I stink. Getting Destiny 2 this week and can always buy ME:Andromeda if people want to play that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

Isn't there a Steam group for TFF?

I don't have/use steam so I wouldn't know but if you can tell me what it is I'll add it to the OP

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

I don't have/use steam so I wouldn't know but if you can tell me what it is I'll add it to the OP

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thefootballfarthouse

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Wanna play Overwatch with TFF goons.

On PC as TeslaAlpha#1776

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
There is also an entire forum for this:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=248

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I wouldn't want to play with all the weirdos from Games.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

No Butt Stuff posted:

I wouldn't want to play with all the weirdos from Games.

Even better, it's sports gaming weirdos who have an entire forum

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Uh sir I said this was for TFF people only. We don't want to play with those people

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

there's also the tff discord https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

sometimes we'll do some rocket cars and poo poo, or other games

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I joined the steam thing

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've been playing madden on my kindle fire. There's like five or six different leagues with "goon" in the name... are any of them you guys?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Leperflesh posted:

I've been playing madden on my kindle fire. There's like five or six different leagues with "goon" in the name... are any of them you guys?

Darth Brooks and I play in the benchwarmers 5280 league. Dubious (I think) used to play but one of our admins booted her. Come join!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Darth Brooks and I play in the benchwarmers 5280 league. Dubious (I think) used to play but one of our admins booted her. Come join!

Search for "benchwarmers" turns up like 40 leagues, but "benchwarmers 5280" turns up zero...

e. Oh I found it after turning off "eligibility" e.g., I'm ineligible? Level has to be at least 35 but I'm only 23, OVR has to be at least 82 but I'm only 79

I should be able to hit level 35 in like a week or so, based on near-daily play, so no worries I'll get there

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 28, 2017

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Leperflesh posted:

Search for "benchwarmers" turns up like 40 leagues, but "benchwarmers 5280" turns up zero...

e. Oh I found it after turning off "eligibility" e.g., I'm ineligible? Level has to be at least 35 but I'm only 23, OVR has to be at least 82 but I'm only 79

I should be able to hit level 35 in like a week or so, based on near-daily play, so no worries I'll get there

I'm the commish so I can send you an invite. What's your name on there and team?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I play Horde on Wow because I can't or won't grow up

Blitz7x#1934

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I'm the commish so I can send you an invite. What's your name on there and team?

Leperflesh
49ers

• Locked thread