Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I went to Georgia last weekend and seeing all these weird supermarket chains like Publix and Kroger's and Food Lion broke my brain

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

:cheerdoge:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wait, what's this? Food Li... Food Lion? Food... LION? Food Lion. Oh my God! Food Lion? Oh my God. Food Lion.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's wrong with loot crates?

i found your neogaf account

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im glad hat in time is apparently good ive been looking forward to it for a very long time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

eSports and Gran Turismo is a weird pairing

they made a real racing team with drivers who won a gran turismo tournament. they did reasonably well in real racing too which is surprising cos its not actually that accurate of a simulator

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/academy/

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thank you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There's an in-game prompt in Shadow of War that allows you to sign up for the WB Games Newsletter in exchange for a permanent 3% boost to your XP gain rate.

thats a goomba stomp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well, it's been decided... Almost. I have to choose either the 4 foot weird butt Latina at Walgreens that talks way too fast to be the least bit intelligible other than the word "Cool, cool", or the 6 foot 6 girl at Publix next door who I think is also a proud Honda motorcycle Owner, to be my wife.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think its comes down to how cool you look riding on the bitch seat of the tall girls motorcycle

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i think its comes down to how cool you look riding on the bitch seat of the tall girls motorcycle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hell yeah.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
oh man new lethal league

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

oh man new lethal league

what

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

they announced another game but it's not out til next year

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0tXFrGrN5U

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

im glad hat in time is apparently good ive been looking forward to it for a very long time

i like the difference of reactions to yooka laylee and hat in time

yooka laylee "i guess this is what you wanted if you thought you wanted it..."
hat in time "this is actually good"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i wish there wasa version of Shadow of War that was just the castle invasion/management stuff and also no Loot Crates.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

i wish there wasa version of Shadow of War that was just the castle invasion/management stuff and also no Loot Crates.

It's so dumb, you're basically paying extra cash to play less of the game. I'll stick to grinding.

That aspect is being universally panned though, to the point where it overshadows (;)) any discussion of the game, so part of me hopes they patch it out like Blizzard did with the Diablo III AH but part of me also thinks WB Games is dumb enough to stick to their guns here.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I think a lot of ppl are mad about the concept in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hell, I am

• Locked thread