Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lena will play Hillary

there will be at least one scene where Hillary brutally owns and savages Bernie by his own logic

extended focus on how Hillary is quirky and just like a real millennial, but also a policy wonk. also loved by all black people without question

spooky Vladimir putin in the Kremlin plotting scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mass suicides after people watch it op

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Vladimir Putin wears a two-sided cape like Dracula and drapes it over his face whenever he exits a scene

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lena will continue on her career of being rich fat moron who damages whatever cause she latches onto

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lena will continue on her career of being rich fat moron who damages whatever cause she latches onto
Lena plays Trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lena plays Trump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lena plays Trump

close thread we're done here

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lena plays Trump

But Trump won the election?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lena plays everyone

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet she'll be a strong, beautiful woman, op.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the ratio doesn't lie

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

extended focus on how Hillary is quirky and just like a real millennial, but also a policy wonk. also loved by all black people without question

lena dunham would never even acknowledge the existence of black people

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SpaceGoku posted:

Works well for Samantha Bee, after all.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
brian williams' daughter will get her rear end eaten out again

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

The Muppets On PCP posted:

brian williams' daughter will get her rear end eaten out again

Then the daily beast will write about how powerful the scene was.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a cameo appearance by odell beckham jr. that every thinkpiece site will gush about, saying that it officially bridged the gap between the two. in reality he just wandered onto the set by accident while they were shooting

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

SpaceGoku posted:

other way round & WE WILL HEAR ABOUT IT

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

cool managed to forget this and i clicked

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

15 minute intro of Lena and Hillary getting brutally owned by BLM before retreating to The Hamptons to sip cosmos and cry for the rest of the film

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
what did lena dunham even do before HBO gave her a shitload of money for some reason

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Willie Tomg posted:

what did lena dunham even do before HBO gave her a shitload of money for some reason

made lovely student films like every other person in nyc, but her famous parents knew enough people so that oatmeal-brained execs saw said films

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

lena dunham? don't even get me started

let's just say I take issue with some of the things she says and does

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Willie Tomg posted:

her sister, mostly

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

What Happened Won't Happen

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

C. Everett Koop posted:

her sister, mostly

:eyepop:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Willie Tomg posted:

she was born on third base and was always told she hit a triple by her wealthy parents who made terrible art

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

We open on a black-and-white shot of a rain-sodden field. We linger on every blade of grass for what feels like, and is, hours, and then we see her. Grandmother, her shawl drenched in rainwater and staring at the ground.

She speaks, but we do not hear her words, only the sound of wind and thunder.

Slowly, slowly, ever so slowly, there's probably room for an entire Sigur Ros concert over the course of this motion, she looks to the heavens and finally, finally screams.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Run Time: seven hours.

...wait, no, that's Ingmar Bergman's adaptation.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Willie Tomg posted:

got her highschool dinner parties reported on in the nyt society section

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I don't know OP but I think the only way I could consume it would be to have Werner Herzog watch it then tell me not to.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

got her highschool dinner parties reported on in the nyt society section

NYC socialites are our version of the Versailles court, only with less sex and more vomiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Triumph of the Will but all the actors are genderqueer disabled minorities who chant IT WAS HER TURN. Anyone who criticizes the performance is ableist, misogynist, sexist, and racist.

• Locked thread