Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Doctor: Ma'am we've run some tests, and I'm afraid they corroborate the head nurse's visual diagnosis. Your son is bad.

Patient's mother: (sobbing) B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bad?

Doctor: Yes. It extends all the way to the bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I'm sorry sir, your fiancé is not going to make it. Once upon a time she was falling in love, but now she's only falling apart. I'm afraid there's...nothing we can do. Her heart is completely obscured.

google THIS

This is the most severe case of premature ejaculation I've ever seen. Virtually any stimulation, even a cool breeze, is sufficient to cause orgasm. But I've always wanted to take on a case like this; it's the sort of thing that only happens once in a career. Oh lawd. Oh lawd.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doctor: I'm afraid it's bad news.

Patient: What.. what is it?

Doctor: Is there someone in your life, someone you're emotionally vested in?

Patient: Why yes, yes there is...

Doctor: Ok well, i'll explain using these visual aids.

Later...

Patient: Welp, I got the news from the doctor.

Patient's S/O: What is it? Tell me!

Patient: I've got a bad case of loving you. Doctor just gave me the news.

Patient's S/O: Is there something you can take for it?

Patient: Nope. There's no pill that would cure my ill.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

I think I know what's causing your constant pseudo-bulbar crying, I just need to ask you one more question to verify: Have you ever caught a rabbit?

WindmillSlayer

doctor octogynecologist will cure your moosebumps

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Symptoms: Sweaty palms; weak knees; "heavy" arms; vomit (mother's spaghetti)

Test his stool and blood for food poisoning

Twenty Four

He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood.

He's the one that makes ya feel alright.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Voice over PA system: Paging Dr. Greenthumb!

Macnult

google THIS posted:

This is the most severe case of premature ejaculation I've ever seen. Virtually any stimulation, even a cool breeze, is sufficient to cause orgasm. But I've always wanted to take on a case like this; it's the sort of thing that only happens once in a career. Oh lawd. Oh lawd.

Macnult

Doctor: What did you do when you got out of jail?

Patient: I went and had some fun

Doctor: interesting... what do you consider fun?

Patient: Fun. natural fun

alnilam

Doctor: I'm afraid your flu has caused a secondary pneumonia, you see one of your boogie woogies aspirated -

Patient: uhh you mean like, mucus? like a booger?

Doctor, annoyed: yes, one of your boogie woogies aspirated its way into your lung, where it lay like a rock...

Patient sighs and leaves room

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Well, ma'am, your husband did say he would do anything for love but he won't do that and now you know why. I'm sorry for your loss.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
dr:
Exit: light
Enter: night
Take my hand
We're off to never never land

*switches off life support*

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
*looks a t chart* you;ll be fine, pour some sugar on it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

Me: so how does it look doc?

Doctor: *eyes turn pure black as sludge seeps from his lips* let it seep through your sockets and your ears

Me: uhh

Doctor: into your precious ruptured skull

Me: doc, I, uhhh..

Doctor: let it seep let it keep you from us
Patiently heal you
Patiently unreel you

Me: so uhh... Do I need more tests, or...?

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Oct 3, 2017

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Doc: Just a few more tests *quickly kisses patient on the lips* Yeah, you just don't seem to be closing your eyes when we kiss, at least, not like you used to, and I've noticed *grinds chest on patient's hands* that there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips. You're trying not to show it, but I'm afraid the diagnosis is dire: You've lost that loving feeling.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Macnult

Doctor: Where are you feeling pain?

Patient: My neck, my back, my p-

Doctor: No need to continue, I'll have you fixed up in a lick

google THIS

deep dish peat moss posted:

Me: so how does it look doc?

Doctor: *eyes turn pure black as sludge seeps from his lips* let it seep through your sockets and your ears

Me: uhh

Doctor: into your precious ruptured skull

Me: doc, I, uhhh..

Doctor: let it seep let it keep you from us
Patiently heal you
Patiently unreel you

Me: so uhh... Do I need more tests, or...?

Doctor: The operation is fairly routine. We're just going to cut open your sternum and pull your little ribs around me, and I'll wear your lungs like a crown.

Patient: I want a second opinion.

Opal

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

google THIS posted:

Doctor: The operation is fairly routine. We're just going to cut open your sternum and pull your little ribs around me, and I'll wear your lungs like a crown.

Patient: I want a second opinion.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doc: I'm going to need to do some exploratory surgery, give me a moment please I'm researching the quickest route.

Patient: Is... is that Google Maps?

Doc: Yes, that's quite correct, I'm using the traffic alerts to determine the best course of action regarding your current cardiac condition.

Patient: I don't understand...

Doc: Let me put it to you simply *points at screen showing the start and end destination of a trip* Here's where we are (map shows the doctor's office) and here is where we want to be (points at the destination)

Patient: But- that's my heart! Why are we going to my heart?

Doc: That's the expressway to your heart. I chose that route because it's the best way, to your heart

Patient: Best way?

Doc: *nods* the Expressway.

google THIS

Splatmaster posted:

Doc: I'm going to need to do some exploratory surgery, give me a moment please I'm researching the quickest route.

Patient: Is... is that Google Maps?

Doc: Yes, that's quite correct, I'm using the traffic alerts to determine the best course of action regarding your current cardiac condition.

Patient: I don't understand...

Doc: Let me put it to you simply *points at screen showing the start and end destination of a trip* Here's where we are (map shows the doctor's office) and here is where we want to be (points at the destination)

Patient: But- that's my heart! Why are we going to my heart?

Doc: That's the expressway to your heart. I chose that route because it's the best way, to your heart

Patient: Best way?

Doc: *nods* the Expressway.

google THIS

Patient: (gasping) Can't breathe…suffocating…

Doctor: OK, try to calm down. Sir, do you realize that you've cut your arm bleeding?

Patient: I don't (wheezes) give a gently caress!

Doctor: Nurse, prep the OR for emergency surgery. His life has been cut into pieces. This is his last resort.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 3, 2017

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Doctor testing pressure points: can you feel that?

Patient: Ooooowaaahahah

Doctor: looks like you're down with the sickness

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Oct 4, 2017

Drink-Mix Man

Patient: I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.

Doctor: Diagnosis: depression. Have some Lexapro, I'm off to play nine holes.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doctor's Notes

Pt. Adult Male, crawled into ambulance, weak pulse

Pt. complained of "nursery mouth".

neg. lungs
-Bellevue contacted, oxygen on standby; surgeon says, "it's too late".
-Patient was denied request to refund his money, I stated "I don't want it anymore", patient visibly distressed.

Patient's residence had evidence of doors being rammed. All windows were broken. Many notes strewn around the residence were written "I came for you".

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Patient: I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.

Doctor: Diagnosis: depression. Have some Lexapro, I'm off to play nine holes.

wearing a lampshade

Dear Mr Lester,

I regret to inform you that I can no longer continue having you as a patient in my practice. It has become impossible to maintain a level of professionalism that is required of a patient-doctor relationship, and your constant insistence that your symptoms indicate, in your words, a "bad case of loving you" has lead to an environment that I can no longer accept in my office and an inability to successfully treat your rickets.

I wish you the best in finding another physician,

Sincerely,
Dr Songlyric

Modrasone

HE WANTS THIS AND SO SHOULD YOU!
Dr. Songlyric enters the worn-out room. The patient's bed is surrounded by his friends and family whose dour expressions match the room perfectly.

Dr. "It's 5.30 AM. Time for your diagnostics"

The doctor helps the patient out of bed and onto one of two treadmills. The Doctor takes the other.

Patient "I don't understand why I have to do this"

The two begin running as fast as they can and within a couple of minutes it becomes clear the sickly man can never hope to outpace the Doctor. The Patient's friends and family begin weeping into the complimentary glasses of water they have been given, remaining expressionless as they do so.

Admitting defeat the patient climbs back into bed of his own volition and pulls the covers over his head. The Doctor finally speaks.

Dr. "Your chronic alcoholism is terminal. I give you less than 24 hours"

Drink-Mix Man

Dr. Kobain: I'm sorry, John... it's cancer.

Me: Oh, no!

Dr. Kobain: And I'm afraid it's metastasized to your lungs.

Me: Oh dear God, no!

Dr. Kobain: Yeah, I know, sucks. So... you gonna eat that?

google THIS

Modrasone posted:

Dr. Songlyric enters the worn-out room. The patient's bed is surrounded by his friends and family whose dour expressions match the room perfectly.

Dr. "It's 5.30 AM. Time for your diagnostics"

The doctor helps the patient out of bed and onto one of two treadmills. The Doctor takes the other.

Patient "I don't understand why I have to do this"

The two begin running as fast as they can and within a couple of minutes it becomes clear the sickly man can never hope to outpace the Doctor. The Patient's friends and family begin weeping into the complimentary glasses of water they have been given, remaining expressionless as they do so.

Admitting defeat the patient climbs back into bed of his own volition and pulls the covers over his head. The Doctor finally speaks.

Dr. "Your chronic alcoholism is terminal. I give you less than 24 hours"

it took me a good 10 minutes to cipher this one out but holy poo poo

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

it took me a good 10 minutes to cipher this one out but holy poo poo

Please help me understand that one

Modrasone

HE WANTS THIS AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Please help me understand that one

"and I think it's kinda funny . . I think it's kinda sad"

google THIS

Doctor: All right, ladies and gentlemen. This patient has the worst case of pencil-sketch animation we've ever seen. Without treatment he'll be gone in 24 hours, 48 tops. But we are going to take him on.

Nurse: Doctor, shouldn't you be putting on your mask and gloves?

Doctor: It's no better to be safe than sorry.

Nurse: A-ha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

His level of skill performing this operation... so smooth.

• Locked thread