Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hi randy and pam, thanks for being here! my girlfriend and I are having a real doozy of a dispute. I feel that sex without a condom is much more pleasurable, and it should be safe because she is on the pill, we've both been tested, and we are in a committed monogamous relationship. she feels that earth has 4 days simultaneous each rotation, and that I erroneously measure time from 1 corner. who's right???

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
hey pam, i don't want to be weird about this, but i'm curious as to what wearing your wedding band on your pinkie finger means? does it have something to do with swinging? because i have a p sick tire swing in my back that you could come take a ride on anytime if you want. leave your husband at home tho.

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto

thanks!! I passed your wisdom along to sharon, who says "Earth body 4 corner time equals 4 leg mobility."

ty nesamdoom!

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
Dear Randy and Pam, thank you for taking the time to answer OUR questions. I was wondering whether you knew anything about a portal leading to the Tantric Dimension. Asking for a friend.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

FactsAreUseless

Manifisto

dick stuck in vcr, pls help

FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Hi Randy, hi Pam.

My girlfriend sat me down and told be she's s little bored with our love life. She wants to start experimenting in the bedroom. I told her I feel a little uncomfortable with this but she's insisting. I've just heard way too many horror stories about mixing bleach and ammonia and it's the first experiment she wants to do. I'd feel more comfortable starting with a baking soda volcano. What can we do?

FactsAreUseless

little munchkin
Dear Randy and Pam,

What does sex feel like?

-LM

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Hi Pam,

I remember you mentioning how Randy is the 'observer' type. If so, you can totally bring him over tonight.

Your lil' honey bee,
Macnult

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

hi randy and pam, thanks for being here! my girlfriend and I are having a real doozy of a dispute. I feel that sex without a condom is much more pleasurable, and it should be safe because she is on the pill, we've both been tested, and we are in a committed monogamous relationship. she feels that earth has 4 days simultaneous each rotation, and that I erroneously measure time from 1 corner. who's right???

FactsAreUseless

little munchkin posted:

Dear Randy and Pam,

What does sex feel like?

-LM

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Butt stuff?

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Scaly Haylie

Why do I always get bad handjobs?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*giggles* eating rear end?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless

Olive! posted:

Butt stuff?

Nosfereefer posted:

*giggles* eating rear end?

FactsAreUseless

Lizard Wizard posted:

Why do I always get bad handjobs?

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Greetings. Long time listener, first time caller. I'd like to try out a sex thing, which should not be inherently embarrassing or degrading if you have anything resembling a healthy outlook on sex, but the way I phrase my question inadvertently reveals that I personally do consider this act to be extremely debasing, and that I am looking for a solution that is less based on open communication with my partner, and more like some kind of Pavlovian mind control or street magic trick.

If you could construe this act of extremely off-putting manipulation in a cutesy way, I would greatly appreciate it. As an aside, I am also running for a political office, and any tricks that may be applicable on a larger scale as social engineering would be most welcome.

google THIS

Dear "Pamran" or "Panorama," as we affectionately called you back in youth group,

As part of my required premarital counseling, could you explain the rhythm method in as much uncomfortable detail as possible? Make sure you do the "checking the mucous" hand gesture way more than necessary.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
He- hello Randy and Pam. I, ah, I.. *my face turns beet-red, and I strain visibly from trying to phrase my question, now staring into the ground* If... My friend.. In the case of- *wipes brow, takes deep breath* Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

*a sudden look of realization flashes on my face* Additionally, my partner and I are on the trains and we're in relationship, so you must answer.

Grandmother of Five

*swings by on rope, wildly swinging a scimitar* I wish for unlimited relationship advice!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hello my gf is a 65 thousand metric ton japanese battleship

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

hello my gf is a 65 thousand metric ton japanese battleship

that doesnt sound like a question

Nosfereefer

i'll be the first to admit its more of a humble brag

Android Blues

Randy...Pam...how do I get out of this place? Please, someone answer me. I don't know if there's anyone else still left.

Android Blues

Pam - what does the Jehovan Lion sigil mean? It's all over the walls in the small sealed chamber I'm typing this from. Figure this is a "woman's intuition" type question so I'd prefer if Randy took a back seat on this one.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Grandmother of Five posted:

Greetings. Long time listener, first time caller. I'd like to try out a sex thing, which should not be inherently embarrassing or degrading if you have anything resembling a healthy outlook on sex, but the way I phrase my question inadvertently reveals that I personally do consider this act to be extremely debasing, and that I am looking for a solution that is less based on open communication with my partner, and more like some kind of Pavlovian mind control or street magic trick.

If you could construe this act of extremely off-putting manipulation in a cutesy way, I would greatly appreciate it. As an aside, I am also running for a political office, and any tricks that may be applicable on a larger scale as social engineering would be most welcome.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Macnult

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Please respond faster, these posters all emulate questions i've had or have now regarding s ex

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Did Randy and Pam die from too much sex???

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dear Randy and Pam,

I enjoy sexing with my partner in both missionary and doggy positions, occasionally trying a new way for positioning our bodies. Am I a sex weird?

Curious in California

FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

Si

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Putty posted:

his name is Randy what did you think was going to happen?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
like, even if the only time he smoked was a post-coital cigarette that's still gonna be like 3 packs a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

so in conclusion, randy and pam are the couple of contrasts

• Locked thread