Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
They could have names like 'The Samurai Smoocher' or 'LazerLips'.

Can't stop thinking about these romantic 'rasslers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Announcer 1: "Honky Tonk Lover and The Gorgeous Rambler are engaged in a messy smoochathon tonight, folks! I haven't seen passion this intense since Lip-A-Rama back in '89!"

Announcer 2: "You're absolutely right, Jim! Honky Tonk's classic red lipstick and Gorgeous Rambler's blue shade are going at it like two cats in a bag! Between the spittle, sweat, and lipstick, It's purple rain up there in the ring, I'm tellin' ya!"

Announcer 1: "And now our grapplers are trying some chest and nipple rubbing to gain an advantage over each other! It's Honky Tonk's patented swirl motions up against the fierce up and down barrage of Gorgeous Rambler!"

Announcer 2: "Uh oh! Looks like the referee is trying to break up this exhilarating tryst between these two men, claiming inappropriate crotch contact by both parties!"

Announcer 1: "It happens all the time, folks! Remember, the World Wrestlekissing Association rules state that matches can only be awkwardly homoerotic and not comfortably homosexual in tone!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Jervis Cottonbelly even more powerful than before

Twenty Four

The Kiss of Death

FactsAreUseless

Can you smell what the Rock is kissing?

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

God created the Heavens, he created the earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 2-inch lips, brother!

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
heheh yeah that would be so gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWtKf4a0Hk

sooooo gay *happy sigh*

Sprue fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 11, 2017

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Announcer 1: "And Ray Kyssterio backflips off the turnbuckle.. ohhhhhh-into blowing a raspberry on his tummy!!!"
Announcer 2: "Although he's blushing and giggling, this has got to be tough for the heartbreak kid as that squelchy stomach smooch will be reminding him that he and Ray used to be best buds!"

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I love this forum so much I could kiss it!

KISSLAM it, I mean!!

joke_explainer

"Bouncing off the rope, he grabs Mad Dog by the waist, twirls and dips him leaning into a deep french kiss! Oh my god he's melting in his arms! I think its true love ladies and gentlemen!"

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"Gorgeous George is unstoppable tonight, ladies and gents! He's mackin' on-

W-what's he doing? He... Bwahgawd, he's gettin' on the top rope! Muhgawd! He's- he's goin' for his patented Lip Drop!

And here he comes -oh!- Right on the sausage and berries, folks! He gave that pecker a real smooch! Captain Captivation looks stunned, his face is going red- yes! yes! He's blushing! Muhgawd!"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

cda

by Hand Knit
It's not real. They don't actually kiss. If you put it in slo mo you can see them putting their hands in front of their mouths at the last second.

----------------

vanisher

cda posted:

It's not real. They don't actually kiss. If you put it in slo mo you can see them putting their hands in front of their mouths at the last second.

Heh... I know that man... I know they aren't in love

*turns away to wipe tears*

Twenty Four

I don't know much about professional wrestlers, but I do know a thing or two about being a professional kisser. :corrupt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
John Cena: (comforting a recently scared scooby-doo) gosh buddy it's ok, I'd love to get my lips on this ghost so he won't spook you again

*John Cena gives Scooby doo a friendly peck on the cheek, then goes back to macking on Fred

----------------

• Locked thread