Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

coyotes have potential but man they are the worst team in the league right now. this reminds me of eakins doing the swarm defense in edmonton

Not so sure about that Rick Tocchet pickup. He's fine as an assistant coach who just keeps players in line but I never figured he was head coach material.

Of course I would have said the same about Sullivan prior to him becoming one so what do I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
0-0-82 season incoming

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Godinster posted:

0-0-82 season incoming

Impressed by how boring Boucher can make OT

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Meh.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

Not so sure about that Rick Tocchet pickup. He's fine as an assistant coach who just keeps players in line but I never figured he was head coach material.

Of course I would have said the same about Sullivan prior to him becoming one so what do I know

it's a sample size of 3 games so whatever but the forwards looked great in the first game, better than anything tippett would have ever done with them, and now the defense is just killing them, every midrange play they end up pinching and giving up an odd man rush, on plays you would never expect it to be possible. it's like tocchet told them to play fast and then went to go get lunch before telling them how to do it

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Holy poo poo a shootout win

Mark Stone owns

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

biznasty and heeter on the radio is the truth though, too bad my feed is like a minute and a half behind

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Godinster posted:

Cuthbert and Ferraro commentary team is so much loving better than the trash on Sportsnet. I wish we could get these two every game.

For Leafs games it's usually Gord and Ferraro but yea the sentiment is the same. I always prefer them to any of the SN guys, they're so much more interesting and more importantly, not annoying (looking at you Romanuk).

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Arizona with the garbage time goal.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Off a VGK player.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

iospace posted:

Arizona with the garbage time goal.

Just making sure Neal has the GWG again.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

and cousins is hurt

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

James Neal has 3 GWG in the first 3 games on CHK history.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Lessail posted:

208 here

That first period was the most emotionally draining time of sports I've ever been to

welcome to live hockey, it's a roller-coaster of emotions and fun and I wouldn't have it any other way. plus you got to see a hell of a game.

also personally I'd wish they'd use Viva Las Vegas as a goal song instead of a win song but hey

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

radio says this is the first time the coyotes have lost their first 3. great job

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports/status/917983241084252160

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

viva las vegas baby

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the city of las vegas was the first star of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Knights bitch