Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Umm FM? ninety..three? Froggy? I'm pretty sure this is Froggy country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I'm sorry Harald, but the correct response in Ninety-FIVE Three, Hoboken's Classic Alternative Jam Rock Station!

Stay tuned to JIMBO AND THE WHIZZER IN THE MORNING. Up next we got some AC/DC, Phish and the Top Ten Reasons not to get married in Trenton!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
"Okay, okay okay...97.1 the station that moistens the matrons!...oh poo poo."

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Look ...my wife really wants that smoker so maybe we can work something out here

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I really won a radio contest for showing off i was banging a hot younger woman. I won $200 and two movie tickets.

Not joining in with the thread, just need you all to know how amazing I am.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my favourite steely dan song is... the one you guys play.... on this station... the best one in the universe...? or whatever?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
https://youtu.be/WhkX6jop9DQ

It's the phrase that pays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
BABABOOEY

• Locked thread