Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Woozy posted:

I, for one, have faith that one day we'll find a spectrum along which all goons can be accurately plotted

:newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Woozy posted:

I, for one, have faith that one day we'll find a spectrum along which all goons can be accurately plotted

:golfclap:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the standard model of mario physics suggests there must be four unobserved mario brothers in addition to the already established four, but lets players have as of yet been unable to experimentally confirm their existence

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/MemriBot/status/926160922988679169

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

General Dog posted:

So literally no one else is landing in the blue quadrant, which encapsulates America's entire political spectrum?

welcome to the something awful forums.

I made like five of my IRL friends take the test. I ended up right in the middle of the green space. 4 out 5 of the others all ended up in the upper half of the purple space. The last one ended up in the upper right corner (DEUS VULT territory) and followed up by saying “no wonder I view the pigs in Animal Farm as protagonists”; he’s a gradeschool English teacher and no he wasn’t kidding.

• Locked thread