Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Maybe he really loves his wife & understands how visible he is & takes his commitment to her that seriously? I'd consider these points in his favor.

Not the failing media tho, they need the rumor mill to turn so they drat him for his virtues. Pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
would he eat /w an alien woman? a horse? wheres the demarcation line folks

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

its 100% true that he doesnt eat w/ women but here is what people dont get:

Pence doesnt eat. At all. Ever.

He gets 100% of the nutrients he needs from absorbing horse spunk through the lining of his colon

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
O.A.T.S.

Orifice Anal Targeted Sustenance

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
"Better to know a hundred horses than once to betray a vow before the LORD" --- jesus

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Wasn't there an episode of HIMYM about this?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

hes a piece of poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i too am never alone with women

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm p sure there's a stand in jojo part 6 that normally acts like a weird doll thing when with two people but if one of the people looks away it shoots flies at the other and eats their tongue

pence is like that but with rape

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

dkj posted:

hes a piece of poo poo
yah but not for being a devoted husband

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mike pence won't eat alone with women but he will take horse cock up the rear end. that's just the kind of devoted husband he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish rob ford were still alive so he could eat mike pence

• Locked thread