Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
You’re telling me, that of all this rear end just waiting to be eaten, cannot be eaten by me, an enthusiastic rear end eater? This is what you’re saying right now, lol. Guess i’ll just have to go eat reddits rear end then...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The Science of Suck

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat

Amnizu
Nov 3, 2003

TELL ME WHY HILLARY INJECTED A MARIJUANA
the rear end-eating meme

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

rear end-eating meme is an elaborate troll to get inexperienced and sex-starved goons to literally eat poo poo.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

before you may eat the rear end you must first suck the rear end, so it is written

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 22 days!
you're awful

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Eat the rear end OP. Eat the rear end.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Can a grown man enjoy an rear end without having to eat it? This decade has become far too concerned with eating of the rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

dont just stare at it sabrina. eat it

-gbs

• Locked thread