Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
this loving rules down with the old masters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ummagumma posted:

The Hawks have been dominated in every facet this game...and too many other games this year, really.

You did dumpster the Pens which was cool and good.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

iospace posted:

You did dumpster the Pens which was cool and good.

That's true! But I think it raised our expectations a bit, and they haven't really been met since. Can't play against Niemi every night, sadly!

e: Seeing Murphy (and other Hawks defensemen) get stripped from behind like that has happened way too much so far this year

e2: Foley is totally blitzed tonight, good god

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 25, 2017

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Saad2Kane :siren:

Too little, too late.

e: Then DeBrincat misses an empty net, although even if it had gone in there would not have been enough time to tie.

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 25, 2017

pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
Congrats to my friends the knights and their fans :)

• Locked thread