Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Clockwerk is still really fun to play.

Except for the parts when you accidentally trap your teammates on the wrong side of the cogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Pureauthor posted:

Clockwerk is still really fun to play.

Except for the parts when you accidentally trap your teammates on the wrong side of the cogs.

Have you checked out hard support clock? It's so much fun to zone. I just max battery assault, get rocket flare and ult, and not worry about cogs unless there's a reason to. It's super effective to keep the slow/stun and damage up at low movespeed with just battery assault and body blocking. Get cogs when people start to be able to escape

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Took me longer than it should to realize that doubling up on armor rings is the way to go for those melee supports who just want to run at people all game.

human of smells
Aug 25, 2023
oh poo poo guys i was messing with a mod for nights into dreams and thought like what if they made a dota hero like that. mobility transformations, paraloop/circling enemies to damage them. might be cool.