Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How old are you?
16-18
19-24
25-29
30-34
35-39
40-44
45-49
50-54
gently caress off you boomer
View Results

• Locked thread
a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I joined at 16 and contributed some photoshop phridays as a teen which will guarantee I never run for public office. Now I am an old man who lurks and occasionally posts on a dead comedy forum. Life is truly a rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
I thought this forum was younger
huh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

does sa have any active posters who are themselves younger than other active posters accounts

like does anyone born after captain maclaines regdate post on the forums

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this is one of the few online spaces where people are funny and rad and also not all at least a decade younger than me

I remember posting while underage drinking wine I snaked from my parents, back when Saddam was still alive and the world still made sense because of it

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

as is clear from my reg date, i am a baby boomer

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rip "so-drat-isane"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Squizzle posted:

does sa have any active posters who are themselves younger than other active posters accounts

like does anyone born after captain maclaines regdate post on the forums

This may be way off base, but I'd suspect younger posters would more likely be found in GBS than here in CSPAM.

Vilas Kraut
Jul 15, 2000
sa is the cool place where gen-xers and millennials can hang out together and talk about those dang boomers

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm shocked that no one believed my claim of being a Japanese school girl, who just happens to be interested in the west, and enjoys chatting with experienced gaijin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
whatever you say, officer

• Locked thread