Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

When you reach a new zone and realize a whole new region of content has become available to your lore friendly character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPGlpHBhBM&t=46s

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MMOs are for the brain damaged.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

To'mbrady Suxx, my lore friendly level 35 Black Mage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

To'mbrady Suxx, my lore friendly level 35 Black Mage.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
[walks into WoW RP server]
Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
Ring a dong! hop along! Fal lal the willow!
Tom Brady, jolly Tom, Tom Bradydillo!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
When I played WoW like 6 years ago my Lore Friendly name on my character was Asthdorgan; More than likely the goofiest poo poo that could possibly be generated from there random name algorithm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You actually thought that name was really cool because you were 5 years old and loved LOTR and Harry Potter. Bitch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

You actually thought that name was really cool because you were 5 years old and loved LOTR and Harry Potter. Bitch.

Well actually my brother made the character on my at the time un used blizzard account, and when he lost interest in the game, I took over the Toon because he did a lot of grinding and also paid for a a bunch of game time. To tell the truth I always thought the name was goofy even back then, but I mean you had no way of knowing all that stuff so don't sweat it to much.

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 1, 2017

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I'll confess, I was a lorebie when getting into Ultima Online and Asheron's Call.

It took Metzen and World of Warcraft to cure me of that, but the key to having fun was stop taking things seriously.

I still like interesting world building and a good story, but I don't marry my enjoyment to how much other people care about those things anymore.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
My name in Everquest was Fansy The Bard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

My name in Everquest was Fansy The Bard

That's one of the Colorado girls you dated off of Tinder dude.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That's one of the Colorado girls you dated off of Tinder dude.

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

*reclining really far back, hands clasped, obviously lost in thought* Ahhh Fansy. Where do I even start with her? *quietly chuckling to self* Fansy the fuckin Bard.. First off, hell of a woman I'll say that much. The second thing I would say about her? Unmistakably female. One look and you could easily tell I was on a date with a girl

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

-hid in a bush to avoid her

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my [35m] tinder Girl friend [41f] won't stop bringing her Lute to the barcade and I don't know how to make her stop. My friends are starting to distance themselves from me Please help I'm running out of options

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stop ruining my thread you complete homo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I don't have beef with you. Just stop

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Bell_ posted:

I'll confess, I was a lorebie when getting into Ultima Online and Asheron's Call.

It took Metzen and World of Warcraft to cure me of that, but the key to having fun was stop taking things seriously.

I still like interesting world building and a good story, but I don't marry my enjoyment to how much other people care about those things anymore.

Asheron's Call was awesome

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I remember a player in final fantasy XIV with the name Jechtstream Sam. It made me lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

my ex girlfriend had a shaman named ankhifurhrny

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I once got headshot in COD: Black Ops II by a guy with the handle “Chis Dorner [LAPD]” during the brief period he was on the run and looking back on it now, it’s probably pretty unlikely he had access to a gaming rig powerful enough to run the game AND maintain a stable internet connection during that time.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I once got headshot in COD: Black Ops II by a guy with the handle “Chis Dorner [LAPD]” during the brief period he was on the run and looking back on it now, it’s probably pretty unlikely he had access to a gaming rig powerful enough to run the game AND maintain a stable internet connection during that time.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

He frw was From san Bernandino so [i]dddSo I know this story is Fake bitch.,/i

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been looking for this picture for 7 years.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

actual lmfao

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
what the gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was one of the pieces I'm most proud of but I somehow lost it from all my hard drives and imgur gallery as soon as I posted it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Summer of Dorner.

• Locked thread