Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i bought this for 10 dollars and its hosed up but the combat is actually good. the levels are mostly bad but they serve their purpose i guess (arranging enemies for you to fight or dodge)
The core gameplay is fun but they kind of give up on level design and just give bosses a million HP and put like 30 enemies on every surface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yeah i noticed

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Early access gaming ftw.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Larry Parrish posted:

Early access gaming ftw.

I just can't justify spending money on early access games with the new line of City Name Sports Team jerseys coming out. My wallet needs a drat break.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the best thing about early access is definitely being able to support your favourite game devs while you get an inside look at the game. the second best thing is if they add loot boxes to the game while its still in early access

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think its great that Based Gaben brought back demos for games that never come out but you pay $15-30 each.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome Indie Treasure.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Awesome Indie Treasure.

My favorite imdie treasures of recent times are celeste and a hat in time. This is more like an indie gold dubloon more than.a complete treasure chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

A Hat in Time is incredibly good

• Locked thread