Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
Here are the old threads for EO1, EO2, and EO3. Might need archives for any/all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
https://twitter.com/SteamStatus/status/1663669675580948487

Valve probably should have reinforced their FOE protections.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
It's Tuesday, which is always "Steam does a fucky wucky" day.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
https://twitter.com/SQ_kouhou/status/1663742097793646596?t=6TDGZDdqEUSHVTme2h_B6A&s=19

The last alt palette.

I'll be putting the new megathread up tomorrow.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Rea posted:

https://twitter.com/SQ_kouhou/status/1663742097793646596?t=6TDGZDdqEUSHVTme2h_B6A&s=19

The last alt palette.

I'll be putting the new megathread up tomorrow.

wow wtf why couldn't we had this as a portrait back in DS?

I love the bits of rust on them. First actually good Yggdroid portrait has such a good base and alt design.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's too good to waste on a yggdroid

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

That's correct, I'm gonna use that on a Zodiac and pretend the elemental Stars are just the giant robot shooting beams and poo poo

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's too good to waste on a yggdroid

Good news, the any class can have any portrait feature was backported from Nexus to all 3 games.

Unfortunately we have no idea if unlockable class portraits will be usable from the beginning.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Hopefully the games will get discounted quickly

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.
New megathread is up.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

EOIII: Is there no way to keep your inactive party members leveled? Man, I started out with a junk setup and swapping a couple out has been tedious. There’s such a disparity between them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sponges posted:

EOIII: Is there no way to keep your inactive party members leveled? Man, I started out with a junk setup and swapping a couple out has been tedious. There’s such a disparity between them.
there's a skill called combat study that a character can learn to get a percentage of the combat exp the active party learns. that said it has 10 ranks so you have to go back and level it as the character levels until they max it out, then rest it off when you want to use them. and it only affects combat exp, not quest exp.