Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Expert timeout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Dolphins are going for the most lopsided point differential of all time for a winning team so they'll pull this one out

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
lol amari cooper on the hands team

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lol now Cooper has hands.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I was gonna laugh at putting 2017 Amari Cooper on the hands team

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a poo poo rear end kick to balance out the ownage of the first

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

warcrimes posted:

It was basically a punt to the 14 yard line. lol devastating.

I can tell myself a story where Oakland might have liked to keep the clock running for a bit longer but what do I know

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Welp, good try Miami, I suppose. You...certainly played a game.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

fsif posted:

I can tell myself a story where Oakland might have liked to the clock running for a bit longer but what do I know

2 minute warning was coming up, it made total sense to pass

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Miami lost a one score game!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Doing the same onside kick play even after the timeout was a pro touch. Swinging-gate-esque

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Trading ajayi for a 4th instead of facing the fact that the coaches are doing a lovely job getting the team ready is so dolphins. Drake and Williams are not starters. Ajayi was ahead of them in the lineup for a reason. But, you could have started those 2 and benched ajayi to test it, but instead cut off your nose to spite your face. Raiders had a crippled secondary, and Gase never tested it. Nope, gonna throw virtually every pass 3 yards and hope for missed tackles. Jesus.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the gameplan was working the team just hosed it up with penalties and that fumble after that onside kick which would have led to at least 3 pts hurt bad.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
It's the Oakland D, any game plan that isn't putting up 30 really isn't working well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Mulaney Power Move posted:

the gameplan was working the team just hosed it up with penalties and that fumble after that onside kick which would have led to at least 3 pts hurt bad.

9 points at the half.
7 points in the second until the game was put away. That's not a working game plan. 42 attempts for 311 yards is bad football. Too many 3d and 5 plays, too much reliance on the receiver yards after the catch. Carr had 300 yards on 30 attempts, which was fewer attempts than the fins had completions (34). When your opponent has 2 starting CBs out, you don't throw passes defended by linebackers.

• Locked thread